Dynadot

wheech.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi to yah all

I'm new here. I have two domain names that I think are highly sellable. They are www.wheech.com and www.tylax.com. Is there anyone out there who can tell me the lowdown about selling domains - what do you guys think my domains are worth. According to MSN encarta, wheech means to 'take or put quickly: to take something or put something somewhere with a swift and energetic movement'. Now, is'nt that what google and yahoo try to do with their search engines? Tylax? I have no clue what it means. Probably the name of a person or an acronym. But hey, it sounds memorable - or does it?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If you have to explain what a domain name means, it's generally not very valuable. You don't have to explain flowers.com, but you do have to explain wheech.com.

•••
It would take a long time for these kinds of names to become popular because these words are not in everyday use.

•••
owenwww said:
If you have to explain what a domain name means, it's generally not very valuable. You don't have to explain flowers.com, but you do have to explain wheech.com.
Exactly
Value is Less than What you paid for them if people don't use the name or recognise as a brand name then how will they find the Site.

Case in point
Yahoo or Google not words in pre-internet common usage but people know the Name

All you can do is to try to promote the names as Brands

Last edited:
•••
Tylax sounds like some sort of OTC medicine for heartburn or something =P Anyways, the names do stick, but would be better for someone looking to develope a site and put a TON of effort into it.

•••
I dont think those domains are hardcore or so
Those are regular domains used by persons in those respective fields
If its a medicine, it would eb good for medicine producers
Worth low-mid$xx undeveloped for common crowd

•••
I think there is a chance that they could sell, but it also depends on traffic aswell :D

•••
thanks guys for your advice. It's very helpful. I still do have a good feeling about wheech, especially since it's definition describes exactly how information is transmitted via cyberspace - swiftly through the air. Anyone out there, like google or yahoo, willing to put some money into branding might find the domain worth it's weight in gold. Search engines looking for uniqueness might find it also useful. I still need more analysis about these domains before I give up on them.

•••
Hey you just never know what the new "big" name will be :bingo:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back