IT.COM

poll What’s your preferred sales venue/service

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

What is your preferred sales venue

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Undeveloped

votes
    51.5%
  • Efty

votes
    12.9%
  • Sedo

votes
    10.9%
  • Afternic

votes
    32.7%
  • Godaddy

votes
    13.9%
  • Uniregistry market

votes
    5.0%
  • Brand bucket

votes
    5.0%
  • Brandpa

votes
    5.0%
  • Namejet

votes
    2.0%
  • Flippa

votes
    0.0%
  • Namepros

votes
    5.0%
  • Namerific

votes
    0.0%
  • Brandroot

votes
    4.0%
  • Other brand market

votes
    0.0%
  • Other venue

votes
    3.0%
  • None of the above

votes
    5.9%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

The end of 2018 has come. The past year or so there have been a couple extra options introduced for sellers to sell their domains.

I wanted to run a poll to see which venue/service sellers prefer to use.

Feel free to post why it’s your preferred avenue for selling in the comments.

HAPPY NEW YEAR

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Afternic and godaddy

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
I’d just like to say and point out ..I Voted for Efty #1 as I like full control of negotiations and knowing where the lead is coming from and Afternic .

This thread caused me to take a look and finally test out Undeveloped! I have 88 names listed there right now with a few as BIN Landers

Just want to say Undeveloped has thee most visually appealing landers imo I’ve seen or used yet. I just looked at one of mine on a the mobile version and it’s so “CLEAN” looking is a good word to describe it!...also many neat features, and very simple organized design. I look forward to my first offer and or sale with Undeveloped and will be using it more .....NOTE : I use a cocktail of multiple market places and Efty landers. Every one of these is a tool which makes them asserts!

As a reference to the look, the last name in the bottom right of my signature is set up on a undeveloped lander ( I also add my first description for that name on the lander as a test ) overall ....if I was a enduser and knew nothing about “security “ my first thought would be , this page looks and is 100% legit secure business!

Wish you all many sales and luck in the New Year.

Rob

Last edited:
•••
Almost all my sales are private or via Linkedin, but when it comes to domain sale venues, then Undeveloped is for me no.1 atm.

I have experienced so far ony amazing, friendly and very professional approach there by their support :)

•••
I’d just like to say and point out ..I Voted for Efty #1 as I like full control of negotiations and knowing where the lead is coming from and Afternic .

This thread caused me to take a look and finally test out Undeveloped! I have 88 names listed there right now with a few as BIN Landers

Just want to say Undeveloped has thee most visually appealing landers imo I’ve seen or used yet. I just looked at one of mine on a the mobile version and it’s so “CLEAN” looking is a good word to describe it!...also many neat features, and very simple organized design. I look forward to my first offer and or sale with Undeveloped and will be using it more .....NOTE : I use a cocktail of multiple market places and Efty landers. Every one of these is a tool which makes them asserts!

As a reference to the look, the last name in the bottom right of my signature is set up on a undeveloped lander ( I also add my first description for that name on the lander as a test ) overall ....if I was a enduser and knew nothing about “security “ my first thought would be , this page looks and is 100% legit secure business!

Wish you all many sales and luck in the New Year.

Rob

It should be noted....I view Brandable Market places differently than the others....on a purely Brandables site..my 1st choice for best site and visually pleasing landers would be Brandpa.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back