Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

What's Your mini-site Formula?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

dbtbandit67

Team USAEstablished Member
Impact
27
I setup the template, wrote the content, submitted it to the search engines, now what?

Pay for bookmarks? Exchange links with similar sites (will only work if content is good enough)

What's your mini-site formula?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I setup the template, wrote the content, submitted it to the search engines, now what?
Pay for bookmarks? Exchange links with similar sites (will only work if content is good enough)
What's your mini-site formula?

Everyone has their own formula, but in essence, good content will bring in search engine traffic, basic and advanced SEO (links, bookmarks) will also help, but you'll probably want to build a site in a niche market for it to be really successful!.
 
0
•••
Everyone has their own formula, but in essence, good content will bring in search engine traffic, basic and advanced SEO (links, bookmarks) will also help, but you'll probably want to build a site in a niche market for it to be really successful!.

I agree. When it comes to niche, I choose rather obscure ones(niches that don't have existing PLR content for). This lessens my competition.

And building a community around the minisite helps. This way you can quantify your target audience and cater products towards them.
 
0
•••
I think the most important part of my minisite formula is making sure my site has something that can't be scraped. Each of my minisites has some kind of web tool, calculator, or something unique about it. To copy one of my sites you would require a programmer to replicate the tool even if scraping the content could be easily done. As long as I can keep it original and keep people from making tons of easy knock off's slow and steady wins the race. I still haven't found the magic trick behind building links though. (admittedly its a weak point in my formula)
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back