IT.COM

advice What's up with Expireddomains.net?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

morf13

Top Member
Impact
What's up with Expireddomains.net? This is the first time I have ever seen the site not list deleted domains in a 24 hr period. Does anybody know of a similar site to check out today's deletes?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
Actually, it can be.
I have checked that site every day for about 3 months and the site has never gone a day without listing a single deleted .com or .net

•••
I have checked that site every day for about 3 months and the site has never gone a day without listing a single deleted .com or .net

That makes sense. But then they can't list any drops when there aren't any for the day. Verisign announced that there would be no drops today and that all of today's drops would be pushed off until tomorrow. I don't recall that ever happening before, but no explanation was given for this ( as far as I know).

•••
That makes sense. But then they can't list any drops when there aren't any for the day. Verisign announced that there would be no drops today and that all of today's drops would be pushed off until tomorrow. I don't recall that ever happening before, but no explanation was given for this ( as far as I know).

Wow that's odd. I wonder if there will be twice as many tomorrow?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back