Domain Empire

Whats the next hottest CCTLD?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

startupsold

Established Member
Impact
Hi, what do you think would be the next big CCTLD? .cn is gaining some ground, what else? Are CCTLDs valuations based on a country's economic growth? what are some other attributes considered to valuate these domains?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What do you guys think about com.au?
From aftermarket activities, its a good extension with a good future. Thanks for bringing it up!

•••
What about parking a cctld? Does anyone make any money from that? I don't make any money from parking my dot Coms because there aren't that good but there are a lot of good domains left that are cctlds.

•••
Personally I think parking is a load of rubbish and there is no money to be made from it

•••
So far I feel the same way I made 46 cents last month

•••
Parking only works on certain domains... and you have to 'try' to park them before you will 'know' if its a good parking domain or not. I have over 1000 domains and only about 30 domains get 'clicks' daily.

Finding domains that bring in revenue from parking is not east, but once you discover which domains work these domains are the gift that keeps on giving.

•••
That's why I asking about parking the cctld domains because there's alot of good ones available

•••
•••
•••
•••
I am a fan of domains that aren't ccTLD so you don't need to worry about confusion.

•••
I am a fan of domains that aren't ccTLD so you don't need to worry about confusion.
That post took you 12 years to write? :)

•••
•••
What about parking a cctld? Does anyone make any money from that? I don't make any money from parking my dot Coms because there aren't that good but there are a lot of good domains left that are cctlds.
Does that ccTLD domain get traffic? You cant get parking revenue if you dont get traffic. I agree parking is generally rubbish, but its only rubbish if you cant make reg fee back from it right? Find names with some traffic, test with different companies then you know what the real status on parking is for that ccTLD name.

So far I feel the same way I made 46 cents last month
46cents *12 months = $5.52 yearly parking revenue. That doesnt cover renewal fee but it covers a good chunk of it. I would be Ok with that tbh.

thats ok, but just know that some good, growing ccTLDs have guaranteed demand and thats special now that we live in a world of .whatevers.

•••
thats ok, but just know that some good, growing ccTLDs have guaranteed demand and thats special now that we live in a world of .whatevers.
Most of the .whatevers is just what it is - useless crap nobody cares about. So, who is typing out email addresses for a company like jonathon.doe @ americandoctor.directory . Yea, there is a mouthful.

•••
Most of my parked income AND sales comes from ccTLDs... just saying

•••
my vote is for .co and .io

•••
•••
For sales, so far, I had success mainly on the .ch and .co.uk extensions
As for parking, I get fairly good income from .in , .co.uk, .pl, .ru, .fr, .co, .nl and .it

There are too many variables though to explain here.

All in all, when I first started parking -about a year ago- I noticed that everyone was against newbies buying non-coms and nets , so to me it was obvious that's where I should focus , on all non-coms and nets :)

•••
•••
Gotta be .ws all the way

Only extension that supports emoji urls - the future of language and domains - http://www.adweek.com/adfreak/coca-cola-spreads-happiness-online-first-emoji-web-addresses-163044

Could also be used for weedsmoking
Ok but what "anchors" .WS to make it such a bullish cctld?

But then again for .WS to be used as weedsmoking is just hilarious and might go to show that .WS might just be a wayward extension meaning whatever its buyers and fans make of it. .WhateverS!!

•••
Could be used for WeaselSucking. Can be used for anything!

•••
Gotta be .ws all the way

Only extension that supports emoji urls - the future of language and domains -

Could also be used for weedsmoking
A URL extension that supports emojis is only used successfully when under the influence of weed. When lucid, it's almost too ridiculous to conceive.

•••
•••
.in, regarding India growth rate

•••
I like .CM coz it is similar to both .COM and .CN.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back