IT.COM

domains What’s one insight that has led you to become a better domainer?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
Squadhelp published an interesting little article about ten days ago. The article centered around one simple question, What’s one insight that has led you to become a better domainer? It was asked on Twitter and they published several of the responses. I especially like the reply from @TonyNames. It’s something I have echoed for many […]

Continue Reading

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You just need to be 2% to 5% correct. Remember, the average sell-thru rate for a successful domainer is only 2% per year.

•••
This one insight took me long time to realize: "domaining is the art of acquisition not selling"

It is something similar to art collectors who find rare art items and get them for bargain prices.

•••
research, research, research
data, data, data

Last edited:
•••
•••
Humble yourself in the truth that you don't know as much as you think you do; let it motivate you to ever expand your knowledge and skills, and take pride in the small successes that will lead to bigger ones.

•••
What works for someone else won’t necessarily work for you.

•••
Think ahead of the pack.

You need to register names before they become popular or TM terms, and be prepared to hold for years.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back