Dynadot

What would you do if you won $30million?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

downloadfreak

Account Closed
Impact
What would you do (domain / online wise) if you won $30million?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Make more money, buy an island get myself sorted. make more money then donate to charity

•••
Id put it all in the bank. Sit on my ass for the rest of my life to were i would get ass sores playing video games.

•••
*drool*

10 million - House and Land

5 million - Plane

5 million - Vacation Island

5 million - Boat to get to the Island

5 million - Put in bank and live without working...

*drool*

•••
Buy NamePros and get richer? :bingo: :hehe:

•••
Masahiro said:
Buy NamePros and get richer? :bingo: :hehe:

Imagine trading in all your 30 Million for NP$! That would ALOT.

•••
Sabre said:
I'd probably just stop working when i get to 25/30, as $30million, cannot technically buy you THAT much luxury (eg. a typical suburban house in the UK costs around $750k)

$750,000 wow thats a mad lot of cash, my house was only like 70,000 and its above average house

oh and i would keep 1 million and give the rest to charities, and spend 1 million on studio equipment and a house

•••
If i was going to invest into charities, id spend a million going out, and pratically helping them out, much easier! ;)

•••
I'd buy a penthouse in new york like on the empire stare building and live there and throw eggs out the window all day ;)

Give about 20million to charity and 5 million to family and friends keep the rest my self

•••
Imagine trading in all your 30 Million for NP$! That would ALOT.

I wonder how many domains I can buy with $30,000,000!

Probaly most on the internet.... and the rest that will be registered in the next decade.

•••
You can reg 3750000 domains at 8$ ;)
Hmm what I'll do if I win the money ?I'll invest them in i-net business like owning ISP etc.:)

•••
I would buy alot of clothes, games and stuff! Of course a house!

•••
i'd go on so many vacations, and buy a few houses

•••
I'd probably buy a site that makes alot of revenue and then let the money roll in and keep around 10 million to myself for emergency, etc. :D

•••
hmm... i'd probably buy as many ISPs as i could, invest some to gain more money then when i had enough buy out every web hosting compamny, so i would finally achieve my dream of ruling the internet!

•••
I would buy a giant lazer, stick it on the moon, hold the world for 30billion dollars ransom.. and buy hawaii with the money left over :lala:

•••
Put half in the bank and live of the interest.
Buy a house (or 5 =D)
Make a recording studio

•••
Well, 30 million is a LOT, and I don't really need that much. All I want about now is a super computer with t3 internet connection, a nice plasma tv with 1000 channels (including hbo, starz, etc), a nice flat computer screen, a 10 mp digital camera, and a SLIGHTLY bigger house. That's all I really want for now. Oh ya, and also one of those FM ipod transmitters that lets you listen to your ipod on the radio in the car or something.

The rest (which is most of it) will go to this one specific charity that I really want to give to.

The end.

EDIT: Oh ya, and forgot to mention the most important thing: Help my parents out with debts and get my dad's business going faster.

•••
•••
I will buy a pretty house ^^

•••
buy a REAL fender not a crappy Stratocaster, Then buy a Les Paul. Plus a massive Amp probably like 2000watts.

The other 29 million would go on my electricity fee's for the amp :p

J

•••
hmmm with 30 million i'd be set lets see, first id buy a '79 corvette, a 67 camaro ss, a 67 charger, a 70 leman, a model t, a roadster, a thunderbird, a 71 challenger, a 77 trans am, a 63 corvette, a 65 mustang, a lake front cabin, a mansion, a 73 ferrari(costs about 1-2 mil)buy some of my bestfriends there dream cars and a nice house, a super computer, and just leave the rest for whatever i want at the time.oh i also forgot to say a nice boat.i think that will at least ad up to about 10 mil min. and put the rest in the bank.(i got my future set, dont I)lol

Edit:I forgot to say i'd buy a house for my sister, and a lakefront cabin, then for my g/f id get her a nice car and a big diamond ring.and i'd also start up a classic car company(its all drawn out on paper and everything)

•••
EmanEvan said:
*drool*

10 million - House and Land

5 million - Plane

5 million - Vacation Island

5 million - Boat to get to the Island

5 million - Put in bank and live without working...

*drool*
That wouldnt be possible, the tax would cost to much you'd have to keep some money, unless you use the stuff in the bank for taxes

•••
Bet it on red... and lose :D

•••
It's really a crazy thought, I guess I wouldn't really tell anyone.
I don't know, buy some cool stuff :P

Maybe a freakin lot of damn nice bling bling!
More than 50 cent and he's pal's :P :alien:

•••
ill start a new web developing company and be like gates

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back