Dynadot

What would you do if you won $30million?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

downloadfreak

Account Closed
Impact
What would you do (domain / online wise) if you won $30million?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
However, at $29million I'd stay in the game.
So good thing you said $30million.
(Random)

•••
1. quit.
2. instantly disapear.
3. start new life somewhere else.
4. invest somewhere.

•••
Ok, now I have to change my answer to:
"Hire a hitman to take care of all these dammed copy-cats"
B-)

•••
I'd probably just stop working when i get to 25/30, as $30million, cannot technically buy you THAT much luxury (eg. a typical suburban house in the UK costs around $750k)

•••
I'd be set with 2 million...

$500,000 to make life a little better real quick... and 1.5 million is more than enough to live very comfortably if invested properly.

So 30 million... yeah... my entire family and closest friends would be set for life... as long as they didn't throw it away.

•••
I'd keep 1 million to 5 million for myself.. give the rest away. I don't need that kind of money.. geez, I'd be happy with a spare $10k!

•••
start a registrar, employ people to run it, go on vacation

•••
dgridley said:
I'd keep 1 million to 5 million for myself.. give the rest away. I don't need that kind of money.. geez, I'd be happy with a spare $10k!
Pick me for your favourite charity :hehe:
Seriously ,I would Stay in the Internet business.
First thing I would do would be to register the absolute Crappiest Name (what's new)
Then I would list it for sale on eBay,Sedo and elsewhere for 25Million .Buy it myself using a Dummy name
Then re-List it here at namepros for $0.25c and sell it to someone just to see the comments & Reactions.

Last edited:
•••
Start a registrar with 25 cent registrations just to be nice.

•••
Humdizzy said:
Start a registrar with 25 cent registrations just to be nice.
woww you will loose quick that way :)

•••
I agree, I would be insulted to accept it. Instead, I would:

• give it all and a million of my money to dgridley,

• transfer all my domains to downloadfreak, and

• donate my feet to Barefoottech.

Of course, if it was serious money, I might do something really crazy.

•••
Put them in the bank at 3% a year interest that's $900,000 a year to live a free life.

•••
i would play the lottery with it ;)

-Steve

•••
vip-ip said:
Put them in the bank at 3% a year interest that's $900,000 a year to live a free life.

now thats called easy business :)

•••
:)
33 years later - you got 60 million ;D

•••
If I had to do something online then I would give away free domains but only to deserving people which would be most of you guys here :)

•••
I think you could start a high quality non-profit charity with it. I can think of many people who would truly put the funds generated to good use.

•••
Yeah although I would have to guarantee that I would get enough funding or else I would end up failing but if I had 30 million I would be good :lol:

•••
•••
Or, I could buy Zimbabwe

•••
Why was this moved to teen zone? :-/

•••
I would buy a tiny island. Lol.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back