Dynadot

debate WHAT WILL CBD DOMAINS DO IN 2020??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

artstar

Top Member
Impact
Ok so now we all know CBD is the HOTTEST ticket in town.

So what will the CBD domain demand be for 2020+?

My guess it will increase as more and more companies and governments get involved.

So with that said are you hand regging / buying more CBD domains?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
ok ill start

cbd.world just sold for $20,000

interest is still HIGH, lol

•••
ok ill start

cbd / world just sold for $20,000

interest is still HIGH, lol
I remember NP member sold recently cbd / world for 5k to another domain investor (I had in in my appraisal thread so it is in my memory) ...so now it was sold again for 20k? Where is this info from, please? :)

•••
•••
•••
I remember NP member sold recently cbd / world for 5k to another domain investor (I had in in my appraisal thread so it is in my memory) ...so now it was sold again for 20k? Where is this info from, please? :)
Any value for TheCBD.world ?

•••
I think they will do great in 2020.

It's business, products, services, marketing will increase in this time with the help of many upcoming companies and involvement of Government.

If demands become more and alternative products does not available, it will sustain a very long time.

Many CBD names sold recently for high figures and will continue if demand does not falls or Government bannes.

Share your thoughts, Like, Comments are always welcomed.

•••
Cbd domains is making waves now, hemp centers and Cbd brands are on the rise, demands for Cbd treatments is also on the high side, hopefully demand goes up, I own a dictionary word+hempcenter.com domain name

•••
I have CBDworld.com.au

Cheers
Corey

•••
yes cbd is surely a growth niche but my deal is what about spinoff cbd products that not only have cbd but plus other ingredients in them or drugs say made in a lab for example? I think that market will be huge eventually too.

•••
•••
The sold domain is CBD.world and the price was great. Guessing CBDWorld.com was taken or unaffordable.

•••
Ok so now we all know CBD is the HOTTEST ticket in town.

So what will the CBD domain demand be for 2020+?

My guess it will increase as more and more companies and governments get involved.

So with that said are you hand regging / buying more CBD domains?

I have a few I am holding onto. Will not register because everything worth having is taken and the aftermarket is ridiculously competitive at this point. When the rush subsides I will look again. Kind of like crypto/token/etc was much easier to obtain a year after the rush.

•••
yes i can see the cbd domain market is flooded with so many bogus domains that are worth zippo.

however the offshoot niches are where im now looking at now that use cbd but do not cater to traditional cbd end users. ie. cbd related drugs

•••
•••
Any value for TheCBD.world ?
I guess some fraction of cbd / world. I think main disadvantage is, that as cbd / world is taken by end user, not sure if some other more serious end user would brand themselves as thecbd / world .. just imho :)

•••
I guess some fraction of cbd / world. I think main disadvantage is, that as cbd / world is taken by end user, not sure if some other more serious end user would brand themselves as thecbd / world .. just imho :)
As per my knowledge, CBD.world is not own by end user, it is just redirected to some website and it is still for sale...

Thanks,

•••
As per my knowledge, CBD.world is not own by end user, it is just redirected to some website and it is still for sale...

Thanks,
Oh that is quite interesting infomation ... how do you know it is still for sale?

I was thinking that (as it is atm redirected to the online shop which sells CBD products) that the one who purchased it for 20k is the end user...is it not the case?

•••
Earlier this year we saw really big spikes in pricing for cannabis canna hemp etc... type domains, that has cooled lately wth CBD taking top trend. Marijuana MJ MaryJane terms have really taken a back seat in regards to sales.

Off topic but Cannabis stocks are really getting hammered as of late, could hurt investment, and some crazy money buys in the sectors as opposed to high flying days.

•••
•••
Oh that is quite interesting infomation ... how do you know it is still for sale?

I was thinking that (as it is atm redirected to the online shop which sells CBD products) that the one who purchased it for 20k is the end user...is it not the case?
Seems it is sold for 20k$ very recently and we need to wait to really know who bought it, whether it is end user or other domain investor? I think current website which it redirects is not the one who bought it for 20k$.. only time will tell us who bought it . Let's see..

Thanks,

•••
I’m still buying these for sure, although few and far in between. It’s getting tough to find anything worthwhile.

•••
Will CBG (Cannabigerol) be the big contender to CBD?
:xf.smile:

•••
•••
I think with Bank opening doors for CBD business...there might be more demand

•••
Back