IT.COM

discuss Registering CBD related domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Promise Osarogiuwa

Impact
I have a few questions to ask.

Is it advisable to register domain names related to CBD?. In other words registering domain names that begins with CBD which we all know as Cannabidiol. For example CBDthis.com and CBDthat.com.

Do you think its advisable to register such domains? Do you think people will be interested in buying names that are related to CBD?

Will people be interested in domain names that begins with CBD?

Should I register names that begins with CBD?

Your sincere answer will be appreciated.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You're way late to the game for regging CBD domains. All the good/decent CBD domains have been regged a long time ago. Anything left is not worth regging. At this stage, the aftermarket is the place to find and buy them.

•••
if you want cbd in other gtlds, cctld theres lots but good luck on .coms. its saturated for sure but u never know, just dont go spending a lot of $ at first, buy a few and see what happens put on sedo , potdomains, undeveloped and see if any traffic then go from there. just what i do.

•••
Most important, try to read/study more here before investing.

•••
Thank you everyone for your candid advice. I appreciate!

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back