IT.COM

What will be the price 2 letter domain?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
What will be the price of a 2 letter dot com and other then dotcom ( xx.tdl ) Domain ?
* Leaving the value of company .

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Two lettered domain names - especially in the ".COM" - are very valuable, IMHO. :gn:

I don't understand the rest of your question, however.
All the best!
-Jeff B-)

•••
As jeff said it before me, 2 letter domains are always valuable, mainly becuase there just isnt enough for everyone, i do not however understand what else you are trying to say, sorry.

•••
You would be looking at the $xxx,xxx range for just about any LL.com combo.

•••
fonzie_007 said:
You would be looking at the $xxx,xxx range for just about any LL.com combo.

That kind of response i am tring to get

Explaination of my question : How much a xx.com ( any two letter domain ) and other tdls ( like xx.cc , xx.in , xx.co.uk ) will cost?

* leaving the value of company = hp.com will be having more value bcos hp= hewlett packard . so i want you to tell the price without accociating the name with any company .

•••
I would say that two lettered ".NET's" would be the second most valuable, potentially, after similar type ".COM's", IMHO. A bit farther down - but still quite :$: valuable - would be ".ORG's" and then, perhaps, ".INFO's", relatively speaking. ".CC" & ".IN" would rank, again all of this is VERY generally speaking, (far) below two lettered ".CO.UK's", in my view.

"HP" is not the name of Hewlett Packard, of course ... but they do use "HP.com"! There are sooo many companies that could use two lettered ".COM's" in this fashion, that to answer your question would be almost impossible without specific letterings, combinations, circumstances, etc.
Hope this is helpful! :gl:
-Jeff B-)

•••
A fellow np member had so.com for appraisal and most people said high XX,XXX TO low XXX,XXX or more

•••
And 2 letter domains don't exist in some extensions, and are being "reclaimed" in others (.org's when expire revert to the registry and are not available to be registered).
2 letter .com's ... Easily $500,000 + (a1.com went for well into 6 figures)
2 letter .net's ... Maybe $20 - $40,000 or so... (At least one sold recently)
2 leter .org's ... $10 - $30,000 .

All depending on the letters involved, of course.

Really too broad of a question to be answered accurately... any specific domain you're interested in?

-Allan

•••
IAmAllanShore said:
And 2 letter domains don't exist in some extensions, and are being "reclaimed" in others (.org's when expire revert to the registry and are not available to be registered).
-Allan
Can you tell me why that is?

•••
•••
kevmacmeh said:
A fellow np member had so.com for appraisal and most people said high XX,XXX TO low XXX,XXX or more
I think that is far too low for that domain name. I would expect so.com to bring at least $500k, potentially much more for the fact it is not only a LL.com, but is also a word.

•••
Two letter .com domains are very valuable. But you couldn't just shoot out a price.
It is what the buyer is willing to pay. But, probably mid xx,xxx to high xxx,xxx.

•••
vivsin said:
What will be the price of a 2 letter dot com and other then dotcom ( xx.tdl ) Domain ?
* Leaving the value of company .

It depends on the extention and the 2 letters. Even then, no one can give you an exact value. Only speculations and estimations and opinions.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back