Dynadot

2 character .net value?

NameSilo
Watch
What would a 2 character (letter number combination) .net be worth in value? I know depending on the letter/number it would raise or lower the price, but what would you estimate a value for such a domain to be?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Thanks that should give me the value for the one I am looking for. Although, it is different than the one they have listed it gives me an idea what I want to spend. The only downside of the name I am looking at is the letter is a "Q". Thanks Jeff.

•••
Yeh, generally Q's, X's, Y's, and Z's (and to a lesser degree, somewhat, J's and V's) don't typically get premium billing(s), in my view. Of course, it all REALLY depends on the potential buyers' perceptions, and current/future use(s) for the domain names! :talk:
Over time, these prices for "short" 2 letter/number/character domain names will rise as well (as they have been), IMHO.
All the best.
B-)

•••
Minimum $300, average $500

•••
-RJ- said:
Minimum $300, average $500

I must be missing some good deals. 4-5 months ago I was paying more than that.

•••
acts837 said:
I must be missing some good deals. 4-5 months ago I was paying more than that.

I know :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back