NameSilo

showcase What was the worst domain you've ever bought

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

mrflapjack

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
w-e-b.net
:|
I actually like this one! Although kind of general for any specific buyer. Maybe an organization to promote more hyphens online? :xf.grin:

•••
I actually like this one! Although kind of general for any specific buyer. Maybe an organization to promote more hyphens online? :xf.grin:
I grabbed it because previous owner was Buydomains brokerage

•••
Dam @Bulloney :xf.smile:

He got me thinking of crap names from his thread! So I have posted my worst 2 below

What was I thinking....:facepalm:

inpe . biz

edgybit . com

•••
bitcoinbrokerworldwide.com lol
Lovely thread!

•••
it's a toss up p-o-t-u-s.com or t-r-u-m-p.com they are each fs on gd $27

•••
Just jalapeno (jalapeño) misspelled. A common form of chili.

•••
I see this as my worst domain
Sandiagofamilylawattorney.com

Misspelt

•••
There was a guy on here a couple years ago that was promoting his new dream domain, "ChinkToday dot com". In a fit of sarcasm, I registered "WhiteyToday dot com" to see if he wanted a sister magazine. The tag line i came up with was pretty good, "The Site For Really, Really White People" but alas, it never amounted to a sale. I can't believe nobody picked that up on the drop, lol.

•••
It looks like we do not have worst names. (y).

•••
In 1999 (or so), I registered Jalopeno.com. I was not aware of the misspelling at that time. But I sold the same domain within a year (and yeah, the buyer was aware of the misspelling). So it’s no my worst one, but my only misspelled one. So far :D

..and whats the meaning of Jalopeno.com ?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back