Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

What type video capture card?

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

deet

VIP Member
Impact
56
Not sure where to ask this question?

I have some VHS videos that I would like to place on DVD.. but how?

I was told to buy a video capture card but I have no clue as to what kind.
Surley someone here has done this before..lol
Can you direct me to a good tutorial? and reccomend a capture card?

Thank You!

PS. I have a 40 GB hard drive. Will that be big enough?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Never Mind, I didn't know until I called a local computer shop that
there is actually a machine that Goes from VHS to DVD.

Thanks
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back