Dynadot

What to do now? Pls need urgent help.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Zameer24x7

Established Member
Impact
Domain (StarCrypto.com) sold via Fast Transfer through Afternic DLS Network, for which I did not set the BIN price of $90 at Afternic. In fact yesterday only I bought sedo's paid homepage showcase promotion for 69 euro with make an offer option.

On every marketplace (efty, godaddy, sedo, flippa, uniregistry, undeveloped) its listed with make an offer option.

Please help me, what should i do now? How can I recover my domain?

@Eric Lyon @Joe Styler

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
you can pm me the domain and i will take a look.

•••
•••
•••
I guess AN does work on weekends or after hours because just around midnight California time on a Sunday night I got the email from Afternic Transaction Assurance that the funds had been "successfully approved" and the sale final. Logging into my AN account also verifies that the sale is final. So it took basically from Thursday very early morning when payment was made to midnight Sunday night to clear funds.

However, arriving just a minute later was a confusing email from [email protected] saying that the domain has sold "pending financial verification." Anyway, that confusing email was supposed to arrive before (like maybe, on Thursday when the domain went into escrow), and the sale is definitely final, I already pushed the domain over to AN's escrow agent at DynaDot (DD).

By the way, when you sell domains registered at DD via AN that are NOT fast transfer set, you push them to this generic sounding recipient forum name that doesn't sound like it has anything to do with AN or GoDaddy, but it does, it is GoDaddy's escrow recipient. Done this push a few times before just like this.

Last edited:
•••
Zameer24x7, so what finally happened with this issue you reported?

BTW Afternic wrote to me and explained that if I upload or email them my domain list with a code of 3 on the "Listing Status" next to the ones I want to be Fast Transfer enabled, that should kick start the process.

Note that for Fast Transfer, "Registration must not be within 30 days of expiration."

Last edited:
•••
Joe, are you able to help? I've sent a PM, but didn't hear back. Tried to contact you via my Afternic sales guy, but no response.

•••
I just returned from vacation today and replied to your pm.

•••
@Zameer24x7 you created this thread then disappeared. What exactly happened?

•••
I just sold a domain via AN Fast Transfer that I had set the price months ago, and it sold for exactly the price I had it set at. No issues.

@Zameer24x7 I messaged you and posted here, after creating this big ruckus and thread might you consider coming back to complete the explanation? Was this all your error? or Afternic's?

If indeed AN is making these sorts of mistakes would like to know, and if not, and it was your mistake, would be good to know too. Thanks!

Last edited:
•••
I just sold a domain via AN Fast Transfer that I had set the price months ago, and it sold for exactly the price I had it set at. No issues.

@Zameer24x7 I messaged you and posted here, after creating this big ruckus and thread might you consider coming back to complete the explanation? Was this all your error? or Afternic's?

If indeed AN is making these sorts of mistakes would like to know, and if not, and it was your mistake, would be good to know too. Thanks!
Congrats on your sale bro. I believe this is the second time you are calling out the OP for updates, which seems a bit odd and should have been done without being pushed.

•••
@xynames — congratulations on your sale and excuse the delay in response to this thread from my end. I had contacted AN support team about the issue, they said their records show that from my AN account the BIN price had been changed from $xxxxx to $xx and I believe it was my mistake coz neither my account hacked nor any domain listings prices had been altered there, and I also believe that this mistake will have happened due to their slow, difficult and no user friendly interface.

•••
Thank you Zameer and sorry to hear about your mistake.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back