Dynadot

question What to do in case a domain listed for Sale in Many Market Places receives Bids or Offers in same time from All Marketplaces ??

NameSilo
Watch

yMASTER

Established Member
Impact
Dear NP Experts,

One of the most important questions I believe for Newbie should be:

"What to do in case a domain listed for Sale in Many Market Places receives Bids or Offers in same time from All Marketplaces ??

This should definitely be a disputed situation if we get bids for same domain from multiple market places, so how to select or reject a customer??

Is there any legal policy to opt for a customer?

How to legally deal in such scenario?

Is there any loss or risk to seller upon listing to multiple market places?

Please guide in detail 🙏

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You place it for offer everywhere with a BIN in place on only one marketplace if you do buy it nows. Not complicated.

Offers are different than bids. You aren’t obligated to accept. Also this rarely happens so no need to worry.

Last edited:
•••
You place it for offer everywhere with a BIN in place on only one marketplace if you do buy it nows. Not complicated.

Offers are different than bids. You aren’t obligated to accept. Also this rarely happens so no need to worry.

Thanx for your reply.

Need more clarification

1. Say I have put same domain in different market places on Bid Auctions only and received bids from all market places. You agree that winning Bids are the offers must be respected by both buyer & seller. Winning bids are there now for same domain in different market places. How to deal with such situation.

2. Say I have put same domain for BIN price only on all marketplaces and buyers purchased same domain from 2 or more market places, What to do in such case?

Regards.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back