Dynadot

What the heck is wrong with this

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
i just checked my emails few mins ago... and here is one of them... about a domain that i registered. Could anyone please help me out. I dont wanna loose it.

Dear Sir/Madam,

It seems that the address or other information you supplied in your registration for the domain name ihateyou.eu is inaccurate or incomplete. Could you please provide us with proof that you are (the company is) registered on this address. The proof must be an official document.

We remind you that in accordance with Article 20 of the EC Regulation 874/2004, which you can consult on our website (http://www.eurid.eu/en/general/launch), the domain name will be revoked if we do not hear from you within three full days of today (22/09/2006 today's date). We have put the domain name on hold in the meantime.

Sincerely,

The EURid team

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What's the issue? Did you use legitimate information or not?

•••
Nothing wrong with that email. They're asking you to verify your information.

If the registrant's listed as an organization, send a letterhead whose address
matches that of what's listed on the record along with your name, position,
and signature. If the registrant's an individual, your state-issued ID (driver's
license, passport, etc.) is needed.

Go to the link they gave, follow instructions, and ask them any questions you
might have. What I stated on the 2nd paragraph might be incomplete, so it's
best to ask what else they require.

•••
don't sweat it, they did that to me a while back....a simple letterhead or utility bill will fix it. I faxed mine and they released the hold the same day.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back