IT.COM

What should I do? (XRYZ.net stolen by Arunas Zygis aka Jeremy Kinston)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

dejavu59

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
Hello my friends,

Yesterday we messaging someone on namepros night . We agreed to exchange domain . in our agreement ; I was going to give xryz.net and zzcw.net . he would give if I wupd.com . and I sent first xryz.net domain. he accepted. and then he bought privacy whois for xryz.net! but he did not send me my wupd.com ..
another sent paltry 2 domains . value is low. All information is attached. Please get back xryz.net my domain . I was ripped off . No answer was not .
then he bought privacy whois for wupn.com! but
LDXGMiEwU8qwqBNAKKq9hwyI-AYoPK7xedbZrrk7o-RQJmUoZZEd3j9zZBv2JTqZV4L_ybwGiQFSxthE48knyol_i2zu81L1XNKwS-L_aw=s0-d-e1-ft

I got ahead of information.,
I spoke on the phone with GoDaddy . I emailed .

Jeremy Kinston
[email protected]
&
[email protected]
&
[email protected]
1020 O St
Sacremento
California
us
tel : +1 9166537524
@JeremyK

Please, I'm waiting your's help
Regards.

Update on Mar 29, 2017:

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    213.5 KB · Views: 58
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    216.5 KB · Views: 47
  • 3.PNG
    3.PNG
    149.8 KB · Views: 56
  • 4.PNG
    4.PNG
    115.1 KB · Views: 53
  • 5.PNG
    5.PNG
    146.6 KB · Views: 47
  • 6.PNG
    6.PNG
    134.7 KB · Views: 53
  • 7.PNG
    7.PNG
    129.3 KB · Views: 60
  • 8.PNG
    8.PNG
    106.8 KB · Views: 49
  • 9.PNG
    9.PNG
    116.1 KB · Views: 70
  • 10.PNG
    10.PNG
    117.7 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
people will do the stupidest dumbest scams even for a little $200 in liquid value.
damn.

sorry to hear your experience.

tag him here so he can explain. hopefully.
if not, tag Eric the mod to ban him.

there are some experts on NP who are good with scam and theft like ThelegendaryJP.. you can consider tagging him too. however, while this is in essence theft, it may not be the kind he deals with. he still may offer better advice than most imo.

gl

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
people will do the stupidest dumbest scams even for a little $200 in liquid value.
damn.

sorry to hear your experience.

tag him here so he can explain. hopefully.
if not, tag Eric the mod to ban him.

there are some experts on NP who are good with scam and theft like ThelegendaryJP.. you can consider tagging him too. however, while this is in essence theft, it may not be the kind he deals with. he still may offer better advice than most imo.

gl
agreement was appropriate .
he would give domain 1 . (wupd.com 200-250$)

I was going to give the domain 2 . (xryz.net & wqlz.net ( 100-130$*2)

but it did not match the deal!

•••
•••
and wupd.com & xryz.net whois registered mail was : [email protected]

but he bought privacy whois . So we do not see it .

•••
now you have a nice little thread here going on in a reputable place like namepros is, so you can easily link everyone or every company to this thread and all info and advice from others will be easy to see and all facts as well.. whether you will be trying to present your case to godaddy, or any other authorities that deal with scamming people.. if your scammer was smart man, he'd do what is right cause he can really get trouble from you for this little <$200 theft if you keep at it long enough with right vigor...

so keep this link to this thread, as this will make your presentation easier, and less time consuming, and it'll give it more credibility. no doubt the thread will grow bigger quickly with great advices of all kinds. gl.

p.s. if u want to tag him to come here use @ followed by username.
or tag anyone else you need.

•••
•••
Wow man....this really sucks.

Sorry to hear about your loss mate...

•••
•••
Hello,

The members' account has been restricted from the marketplace for security reasons and they have been instructed to honor their agreement with you. I have referenced this thread to them asking that they clear up the matter. It may simply be that they lost internet access and have not been back online yet.

It's my hopes that they will be back online soon to help get this matter resolved between the two of you.

•••
  • NAME

The California Museum
  • ADDRESS

1020 O St, Sacramento, CA 95814-5704, United States
  • PHONE

(916) 653-7524 | +1 916-653-7524
  • CATEGORY

Events, Sports & Attraction

•••
He offered to sell me wupn.com (not wupd.com) for 190$ a few days back. The price was suspiciously low, so I declined.

•••
Hello,

The members' account has been restricted from the marketplace for security reasons and they have been instructed to honor their agreement with you. I have referenced this thread to them asking that they clear up the matter. It may simply be that they lost internet access and have not been back online yet.

It's my hopes that they will be back online soon to help get this matter resolved between the two of you.

thank you for your attention. but there is an internet connection.

he bought whois privacy for wupd.com today..
i'm unhappy.

•••
@dejavu59 sorry to hear that you lost a domain.. Yesterday, he messaged me asking for 160$ for wupn.com Thank God, I doubted and I dint pay...

Hope You get the domain back soon...

•••
Yeah lets agree that the domain is wupn.com not wupd.com

•••
godaddy ;

Discussion Notes
Support Staff Response

We see you recently submitted a Change Update request. We’re sorry, but we can only make this change after verifying the consent of the registrant – and unfortunately, the registrant’s consent was not provided in this case.

What now? If you still want to pursue this action, you might consider:

1.) Trying to resolve the issue directly with the current registrant. You should be able to find the contact information in the WHOIS directory.
2.) Consulting an ICANN-approved arbitrator. Please review the following link:
http://www.icann.org/dndr/udrp/approved-providers.htm
3.) Providing your legal counsel the following link for information about submitting legal documents to GoDaddy: http://www.godaddy.com/agreements/showdoc.aspx?pageid=CIVIL_SUBPOENA

We hope this was helpful. Good luck.

•••
•••
Probably wanting to do a chargeback scam.

•••
Dear Sir/madam,

Thank you for your email. Please note that we are unable to get involved with 3rd party agreements. This means that the options available to you are as follows:

1.) Trying to resolve the issue directly with the current registrant. You should be able to find the contact information in the WHOIS directory.

3.) Providing your legal counsel the following link for information about submitting legal documents to GoDaddy:http://www.godaddy.com/agreements/showdoc.aspx?pageid=CIVIL_SUBPOENA. You do not need to name GoDaddy in a court dispute in order for us to help you.

We understand this is a frustrating situation and if we had any options as a registrar to investigate further to see if we were able to assist, we would do so. Good luck.

Kind regards,
:(

•••
•••
Dear Sir/madam,

Thank you for your email. Please note that we are unable to get involved with 3rd party agreements. This means that the options available to you are as follows:

3.) Providing your legal counsel the following link for information about submitting legal documents to GoDaddy:http://www.godaddy.com/agreements/showdoc.aspx?pageid=CIVIL_SUBPOENA. You do not need to name GoDaddy in a court dispute in order for us to help you.

We understand this is a frustrating situation and if we had any options as a registrar to investigate further to see if we were able to assist, we would do so. Good luck.

Kind regards,
:(

Godaddy don't really care about their customers.. I had so many issues with them this year. I only like their auction platform to buy (not to sell!). I also transfer my names out to Uniregistry because they care about us.

•••
•••
I think people should pay attention to feebacks. I left negative feedback and only one person messaged me about it before doing deals with jeremyk. I think the lesson is pay attention to feedbacks and do not ignore them.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back