Domain Empire

What should I do with these .ca domains?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi,

I got these domain names years ago and sort of forgot about them. Can someone take a look and tell me if anything jumps out? (all of them are .ca domains)

bigbird
bitmap
bluebear
bluecow
blueowl
bluewhale
kagu
redbear
reddragon
redpig
zebu
dirk
hyena
jada
kaylee
lemur
reagan
smartgirl
teal
wallaby
warthog
wilddog
woodpecker

I started to park half of them at sedo this morning, and was about to park the other half at bodis. I also planned to take one or two and try putting some basic content up to see how that works out. Then in a few months I can decide how to proceed (once I've done my reading and have a partial clue). Is that a good plan for now? Is there anything major I should know? Any guidance would be much appreciated.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Easy: Develop them or sell them.

•••
I like bluebear, it's brandable.
But if you have no intention of developing these domains in the near future, I would probably drop most of them.

•••
kaylee reagan are first names and should not be dropped

•••
•••
I'm not a fan of most of them because I have never searched the internet to buy any of them. (except smartgirl, I'd buy a couple of those if the price was reasonable).

What's the best way to sell first name domains?
Sedo?
or
Make a page that says "Hey, did you come here because your name is John? Oh yeah? Well, it just happens to be your lucky day! John.org is for sale."
or ?

•••
I'm not a fan of most of them because I have never searched the internet to buy any of them. (except smartgirl, I'd buy a couple of those if the price was reasonable).

What's the best way to sell first name domains?
Sedo?
or
Make a page that says "Hey, did you come here because your name is John? Oh yeah? Well, it just happens to be your lucky day! John.org is for sale."
or ?

Yeah if it's a .CA domain name then make the page something like "Is your name Kaylee? Do you live in Canada? Congratulations! You just found your future blog. Please proceed to the next form to receive your new website."

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back