IT.COM

domain What price range would you set if it would be yours? Amel(.)ie an offer from Germany

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

domainnews

domaining story-tellerTop Member
Impact
Hello,guys
I have got an offer at Dan dot com ,the buyer is German,but the offer is not beautiful that much

So what price range you would like to set if it would be yours?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
amelie.de sold for $2689 way back in 2012. But it's not currently an active website.

.ie registration is limited to those with a presence in Ireland, so your market isn't as large as other domains, such as .com or even .de. There aren't a lot of public sales of .ie domain names. Your buyer may not even know about the restriction.

If you're making a profit on the sale, I'd just take the offer. You can always counter, but I'd keep it close to their offer. You probably won't get one from anyone else.

•••
amelie.de sold for $2689 way back in 2012. But it's not currently an active website.

.ie registration is limited to those with a presence in Ireland, so your market isn't as large as other domains, such as .com or even .de. There aren't a lot of public sales of .ie domain names. Your buyer may not even know about the restriction.

If you're making a profit on the sale, I'd just take the offer. You can always counter, but I'd keep it close to their offer. You probably won't get one from anyone else.
Wow,thanks for your good advice,draco, as you know ,i found that many german people registered .ie domains,therefore,obviously, its OK for them to own .ie domains.

Nealy all .ie hack domains taken as i checked in the recent days which shows there shall be some needs on the markets.

200+ extensions taken near or so can turn out to be valuable in a way

•••

BTW,a french people just sold linger.ie,howere, you cant check at namebio or some other platform

•••
$10 to $69 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back