Dynadot

What PPC for adult content ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi,
I run a search engine, and lately, I dont know why, my site pops up for many adult related terms in Gooo...

Normally I run Ad Sense on the non adult related content results, but the adult traffic I receive is getting huge, and now I am looking for a adult PPC program for those search result sites.

Anyone can give me a advice which one is "best" adult PPC program ?
(preffered with PayPal payout).

Thx for the help.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
nRnF said:
Hi,
I run a search engine, and lately, I dont know why, my site pops up for many adult related terms in Gooo...

Normally I run Ad Sense on the non adult related content results, but the adult traffic I receive is getting huge, and now I am looking for a adult PPC program for those search result sites.

Anyone can give me a advice which one is "best" adult PPC program ?
(preffered with PayPal payout).

Thx for the help.

adengage

•••
Cpa, converts far better on adult orientated stuff.

:notme:

•••
Thx for the peplies.

Any suggestions of CPA programs ?

•••
nRnF said:
Thx for the peplies.

Any suggestions of CPA programs ?

adultfriendfinder.com

•••
I think AdBrite have a seperate site that caters for this kind of thing, http://www.avnads.com

-- Phil

•••
AdultFriendFinder is defiantly one of the top paying. If you are looking for a more directory or list of them try the adult resource sites ynot.com or cozyfrog.com

- Steve

•••
Thx all for the repies.
I decided to go with adultfriendfinder.

Thx again

•••
•••
nRnF said:
Thx all for the repies.
I decided to go with adultfriendfinder.

Thx again

I would suggest you not to go with adultfriendfinder. I made more than a hundred dollars in less than two weeks with adultfriendfinder affiliate through their affiliate program on my website. However, suddenly they converted my pay per signup program to percentage program although my conversion was very good. However, most people go for a free account and do not transfer to a paid account. If none amongst 25 of your signups go for a paid account then they transfer your account to percentage program.

I was left with around 10 dollars from 110 dollars after they transferred my program to percentage affiliate without any prior notice. And the worst part is that they are not willing to pay me even the previous 100 dollars which I had made by exclusively promoting them in my website. They are a big frod at paying. Beware beforehand. Not a lot of people would go for their paid signups and they will throw the axe on you and not even pay your share which you deserve.
:'(

Oh my 110 dollars. :yell:

I could have utilized the ad space for some other ad instead. I provided them with around 300 signups altogether with around 3000 clicks from unique IPs and they kicked my ass instead. They are a big fraud. Beware beforehand. If they would not have been a fraud, they should have at least provided me the amount I earned prior to the change of my affiliate program type. :(

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back