Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Every other subsection has this thread, this section deserves its own thread too.

Share your newly registered new gTLD domains.

Our count so far: 0 :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
e-commerce .ventures
Hollywood .clothing

Nice. I got e-commerce d o t guru

Weirdly e-commerce has higher search queries than ecommerce (without the dash). Might be the only word like that.

•••
I am leery of these gtlds, but ended up pre-registering a .photography thinking maybe I'd get lucky. It is currently sitting in auction, and I am the only one who has placed a bid.

If it comes through I'll let you all know what it is. I honestly wasn't expecting competition with it but we'll see what happens!

•••
Zero for me

Domainers/newbies are gonna learn the hard way again.

•••
For us, hollywood.lighting, market.ventures, two dozen or so market and geo-targeted photography like californiawedding.photography and lgbt.photography, and 75 highly brandable .photography domains like mom.photography, honest.photography & mainstreet.photography. Already got a dozen beautiful logos to sell with them and we’re test driving one over at westcoast.photography . Domains that look this good on a business card happen only once for $15!

We’ve got a very thorough genre portfolio of 105 premium domains ready to sell to endusers or flip to an active seller for a $2000 initial investment. I’ll take my chances!

Full portfolio list at: westcoast.photography/gtld/

•••
I try but... nothing:(
so zero for me 2:(:(

•••
I registered some for personal and business use. I have .guru and .bike and will consider other extension for my customers.

•••
I'm ashamed to admit this one:

RentA.Horse

Don't laugh and don't ask me why...

•••
•••
My initial thoughts were to stay clear but I just couldn't resist pregnancy (clothing). A few names isn't going to break the bank but I sure wouldn't be spending a ton of cash on these extensions.

•••
•••
I'm ashamed to admit this one:

RentA.Horse

Don't laugh and don't ask me why...

That's absolutely hilarious! No, you must share with us what you intend to do with it? Horse rides for kids?

•••
That's absolutely hilarious! No, you must share with us what you intend to do with it? Horse rides for kids?

I think Mr Berkens of The Domains registered BuyA.Horse and so I went and registered what I registered. Total waste of $40/50 or whatever it was. I haven't registered another GTLD since. On top of that, rentahorse.com has been up for sale for years...

•••
got 10

.contractors

They make sense so that will do for me :)

Vermont.Contractors
NewHampShire.Contractors
SouthDakots.Contractors
RhodeIsland.Contractors
Indiana.Contractors
Alaska.Contractors
Tennessee.Contractors
Missouri.Contractors
Alabama.Contractors
Maine.Contractors

thats me for now.

took a chance couple 100 dollars, see how it goes.

Last edited:
•••
I don't know.. I'm already used to just typing in renta.horse over rentahorse.com

Doesn't seem odd at all. Apparently my brain doesn't immediately dot commize everything.
I say for every fool that loses there's a genius that might not win!

I'm seriously thinking about one name and I hope so one registers it soon so I don't have to make that mistake.

•••
Im logging out and turning of the laptop, and try forgot about domains , back in a couple months :)

If i stay i'll end the day with a couple 100 names ive no intrest in and $1000's worse off for the day.

•••
I don't know.. I'm already used to just typing in renta.horse over rentahorse.com

I find the same for the couple names i grabbed. They look good and are easier to type. And i have names "left of the dot" i never thought i would ever have.

Interesting times for the internet.

•••
My initial thoughts were to stay clear but I just couldn't resist pregnancy (clothing). A few names isn't going to break the bank but I sure wouldn't be spending a ton of cash on these extensions.

the correct term would be maternity.clothing but that domain like most great keywords is reserved by the registry...of course.

•••

He's going to rent a horse …. of course

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 AM ----------

I have one .photography , one .singles and two .technology
~
No real big plans, just dipping my toes in the water

•••

Last edited:
•••
He's going to rent a horse …. of course

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 AM ----------

I have one .photography , one .singles and two .technology
~
No real big plans, just dipping my toes in the water

Mind of an Investors ?

•••
•••
•••
gone .sexy

think of the subdomains

:lol:

•••
Bougt some domain.. any idea is it good?

EPL.today
mama.kitchen

^__^

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back