IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Every other subsection has this thread, this section deserves its own thread too.

Share your newly registered new gTLD domains.

Our count so far: 0 :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Domainer's will not be impress so I keep it to myself and few customers :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
Thought I'd reg a few .camera domains

upload.camera
review.camera
reviews.camera
store.camera

•••
Thought I'd reg a few .camera domains

upload.camera
review.camera
reviews.camera
store.camera

I think reviews.camera and store.camera are excellent.

•••
•••
•••
I'm fairly new to domaining, but I picked up a few gTLDs. I had many ideas but all were snatched up. I ended up going with the "dirty mind" route, in hopes that anything sex sells. Anyone have any value estimates?

I picked up:

pussy.plumbing (lol)
transgender.singles
anal.ventures (lol)
nerd.singles

No idea if any will pay off, but we'll see! I'll at least have a funny story:P

•••
It is interesting to see registration stats for the new TLDs and reports of select end users buying domains relevant to their business in these extensions. These appear to be isolated cases. One should also see how the registration figures hold up for .COM & .Net. Thus far I don't see end users abandoning .COM for these new TLDs.

At this point I am not planning on acquiring any domains in the new TLDs.

•••
Thus far I don't see end users abandoning .COM for these new TLDs.

It's been a few days, wouldn't see it yet even if someone intended to. But regardless, it gets a bit tiresome whenever I hear comments that suggest .com must lose in order for something else to gain. It's not a zero sum game out there.

•••
It's been a few days, wouldn't see it yet even if someone intended to. But regardless, it gets a bit tiresome whenever I hear comments that suggest .com must lose in order for something else to gain. It's not a zero sum game out there.

most of the people that make those comments arnt interested in having a discussion.

"feel-good pat on the back its-gonna-be-ok" statements. :lol:

•••
I think camera.reviews and camera.store are better :)

Certainly, they would be great as well. :)

But .Store is a little further away on release schedule (2015) and I don't find any new GTLD named ".Reviews"

how about buya.camera

That would be a waste of money! Just pick "Single" keyword domains which are related to the extension, like "Web.Camera", "Video.Camera" etc. They would sell better IMHO.

I'm fairly new to domaining, but I picked up a few gTLDs. I had many ideas but all were snatched up. I ended up going with the "dirty mind" route, in hopes that anything sex sells. Anyone have any value estimates?

I picked up:

pussy.plumbing (lol)
transgender.singles
anal.ventures (lol)
nerd.singles

No idea if any will pay off, but we'll see! I'll at least have a funny story:P

Are you going to open up a Butt plug and p*ssy plumbing store? :)
Terrible waste of money.

Transgender.singles may be of the same value.

Last edited:
•••
I thought transgender.singles would be the biggest attraction from my strange purchases. But surprisingly I've already had interest in pussy.plumbing... The internet is weird.

•••
e-commerce .ventures
Hollywood .clothing

•••
just received offers in mid xxx for my single letter domains in the new gtlds , makes them worth it for me

•••
just received offers in mid xxx for my single letter domains in the new gtlds , makes them worth it for me

joshny, where have you posted your new gTLDs for sale?

•••
•••
-->000<--
My registered site did it best^^*

•••
•••
createmx that's a great hack, i'm sure this is one of those good ones

•••
None, because every variation of anything that is of any value (i'e you can actually build a website around) has already been registered. At least in the fields I'm in, everythings been registered already. If the point of these new domains was to open things up somewhat, I think it's had the opposite effect and just concentrated even more domain control in the hands of the few.

•••

I bought two lottery tix, in a gTLD that makes sense to me:

j.estate

z.estate​

For now, they are in my account, but I wonder if these may be clawed back.

There may be a few 1 letter ones left -- I didn't check all of them.

CAVEAT: Keep in mind that as these gTLDs roll out, 1-letter domains won't be all that rare:

Assuming 1,000 gTLDS (eventually), that will equal 26,000 single letters and 10,000 numbers.

:);):OD-::P

Last edited:
•••
BackToSchool Clothing

Last edited:
•••
Just got money.gallery

Big gamble... I'm starting to feel guilty for throwing away money :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back