Dynadot

discuss What is your opinion in the new extensions?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

most123

Established Member
Impact
like .cards
.computers
.gold
.club

i know most domainers prefer to stay away form the new extensions..me too

but what if its one single strong word and good match with the extension?
credit.cards
fix.computer
forex.market...etc
do you think in this case they have value or it will be waste of money?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
it will be a trend. fix.computer is shorter than fixcomputer.com , and the same meaning.
and the important point is ----------- fix.computer fit the small screen of mobilephone and pads.

•••
i agree with you ambrose
i see these names are premium
but the important thing is what the buyers and end users see

•••
•••
there are no end users in the forum only namepros : )

ok if you want to get old gtld, you will find it hard ti get a great one kw name, or you can go and get it in the aftermarket at 300 or 500k or 10m ... or if you have chance get ngtld, you can notice that also great names are taken and can cost xxx k , but if you are happy, you will get some great ones for 30 usd

having a great name is expensive, the question is the price you want to pay, again one word domains have sense, longer, 2 or 3 kw are harder to remember and less fancy for marketing use.

if you want to get end user view, write the kw before and after the dot and show it to end users and to yourself

•••
Premium domain is premium domain so long as it's catchy, even in new gTLD. Whether they are worthy of investing or not, this could give you some reference. http://dnpric.es/stats/stats-by-tld/?newgtld
The extention with single strong word have great value and no surprising that all of them have been taken or are very expensive to register.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back