IT.COM

showcase What is your one vanity domain name?

NameSilo
Watch

xn--v4h.com

Emoji domains at Punycode.comEstablished Member
Impact
Ok since you are all fans of domain names, you probably reg or purchased a domain just because you like, not because it's brandable or will make tons of $. What is that domain name?

I'll share mine. It's whalebeok.com as in we'll be ok. I even have an emoji domain too: .ws for those of you who's on your phone.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I really would not call this a vanity name but I guess it is because I really got it because I love to write

DamnGoodCopy.com

Also sorta sentimental not vanity female name that is a combo of my beloved best dog of my lifetime's name and my name combined into one name. Will never sell but I had to have some combo of our two names. Damn Cisco owns my dog's name-- I looked it up.

For my own (pretty uncommon) first name someone has it priced at $65000 somewhere. :greedy:

•••
Limitless.club I just liked it

•••
Registered iHarper.com
Family name sake.

•••
zznq.buzz is my fav.
rainbowbuzz-1.gif

Thats pretty cool.

•••
I actually have Vanity.vip but I also have my name.

•••
•••
•••
lifterleg.poker (what are the 3 most important parts of an old wood stove?)( joke my grandmother told my dad, he didn't catch it until long after she died)

•••
bought johnnystupid.com for Johnny Manziel

•••
Didn't even try for Leo.com since it's owned by a venture capital fund. But when I saw this one on NamePros I was happy to engage. I told the seller I am surprised it didn't belong to Leo DiCaprio. The LA extension, marketed to Los Angeles, also matches my initials.
Leo.LA

•••
I registered my surname in the .email domain name space. (standard renewal pricing tier)
I have set up 3 different forwarders for
mums1stname@lastname(.)email
dads1stname@lastname(.)email
my1stname@lastname(.)email & I have to tell you it looks pretty 'clean'

As my surname is very common I am able to set up more email accounts perhaps for others down the track!
I still get some people asking me: "dot email for email?"

•••
NerdByte.com - because it's the first site I ever developed for myself

Ugly.sexy - don't have it anymore but got a laugh out of it.
giftednerds.com

•••
brandselfie.com
therecoveringdomainer.com

•••
:xf.wink: 63 characters - the maximum length B-)
buyyourtopdomainnowwesellsomeofourtoppremiuminternetdomainnames.com

•••
:xf.wink: 63 characters - the maximum length B-)
buyyourtopdomainnowwesellsomeofourtoppremiuminternetdomainnames.com

Maybe easier to read with some spaces ;)

Buy Your Top Domain Now We Sell Some Of Our Top Premium Internet Domain Names

•••
familyname.countrycode
familyname.firstname

•••
i don't have a vanity domain :xf.frown:

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back