IT.COM

question What is your best female/girl/woman's name domain you own?

NameSilo
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
I was informed by a godaddy rep that there have always been private deals going on that never get mentioned to the public that deal with female name either first name only or full name. Most are valuable because they are the names of female adult stars. And some of which are worth more than others.

I'd prefer JUST NAMES ONLY NOT COMBO WITH KEYWORDS.

Also if you have experience with selling or buying such domains please do enlighten the rest of us. Thanks.

If you know of any high price sales of such domains then please do tell. Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
the only one i own is Terri.io

•••
•••
•••
I own - clarance, although a .co.uk. Not really done anything with this yet but have received a few offers in the time i have owned it.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Only one I have is Lilith dot info.

•••
Afolayan.com (popular nigerian name)
irma.tv

Last edited:
•••
Ursula.tv and Veronique.info

Last edited:
•••
I own only one.. which will soon sell because it's at auction

Camelia.me

•••
•••
Whoops. Sorry

Last edited:
•••
Bought a few when there was a sale. Lacy.ws, Fatima.ws, Olivia.ws

•••
•••
I own Kingsley dot co. I've been negotiating with a gamer named Kingsley for like 2 months. haha I need a lot of patience with this guy.

Sorry I specifically asked for female / girl/ names only. You are more than welcome to start a guy name domain thread.

•••
•••
Sorry I specifically asked for female / girl/ names only. You are more than welcome to start a guy name domain thread.

Sorry. My bad. I deleted it. For whatever reason I thought you asked for male and female names. lol.

•••
Sorry. My bad. I deleted it. For whatever reason I thought you ask for male and female names. lol

No worries. Now go start a male version of this thread! Good luck!

•••
No worries. Now go start a male version of this thread! Good luck!

Nahhh, not really interested, but thanks for starting this one. Best.

•••
I have prissy.us and e-l-l-e.com. ty.

•••
Naughty boy, showing interest in girl's names huh?
MARCA is mine in .UK

•••
•••
•••
Lol hahaha. Yes I'm naughty naughty.

Let's be honest thee internet was created by some geeks who could not get dates aka girls ( assuming that these geeks were guys of course lol) so they created the internet to "connect";)with the world! Aka girls:D.

This is why female/woman/girl names are ALL TAKEN.

Is it far-fetched to believe that say Kim kardashian would one day want Kim.com? Or ariana grande wants ariana.com or Jennifer Lopez wanting Jenny.com.

From what I heard from just chit chatting with godaddy rep. He told me these names in dotCom get sold in the six and seven figure range privately and never show up on Namebio. The one he recently handled was for an investor who bought Jenni.com for millions.

He told me to try registering and girl name. Specifically anyone who can be an mature theme film star first name. Like Nikki or Mia or Candy.;)

Is this just some kind of urban domain legend? Because I see that Jenny.org was sold. And not for millions. But no mention of the dotCom ever being sold which seems odd to me doesn't it?

What do you all think!

Try it yourself today. Try registering a "hot girl" name. See if you can get one? Not some obscure one. The kind of name that can be turned into a sexy girl fan website.

Let's see what you find.:rolleyes:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back