Dynadot

question What is your best female/girl/woman's name domain you own?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
I was informed by a godaddy rep that there have always been private deals going on that never get mentioned to the public that deal with female name either first name only or full name. Most are valuable because they are the names of female adult stars. And some of which are worth more than others.

I'd prefer JUST NAMES ONLY NOT COMBO WITH KEYWORDS.

Also if you have experience with selling or buying such domains please do enlighten the rest of us. Thanks.

If you know of any high price sales of such domains then please do tell. Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last edited:
•••
•••
Lol nice! Saturday night life Alex Baldwin's Pete Sherri's meatballs lol
Thats too many Ball jokes in one.
No one can resist my Shweddy Balls. Epic!
But I failed to get the connection.

•••
Thats too many Ball jokes in one.
No one can resist my Shweddy Balls. Epic!
But I failed to get the connection.

No connection just your domain reminded me of it. Lol

•••
I heard once some mother from Atlanta named their daughter Temptress lol. Temptress.com;)

•••
I was informed by a godaddy rep that there have always been private deals going on that never get mentioned to the public that deal with female name either first name only or full name. Most are valuable because they are the names of female adult stars. And some of which are worth more than others.

I'd prefer JUST NAMES ONLY NOT COMBO WITH KEYWORDS.

Also if you have experience with selling or buying such domains please do enlighten the rest of us. Thanks.

If you know of any high price sales of such domains then please do tell. Thanks
Trysta.com

•••
My wife and I have her first name Lorena.TV which is a common name among Latin women. We put some blog content - photos, videos on the site. If some day a famous actress, model, singer, politician, etc wants the name, perhaps the sale will pay for another trip to Colombia.

•••
•••
alison.biz
annie.biz
athena.biz
caroline.biz
ceci.biz
doris.biz
ella.biz
gale.biz
kerry.biz
margaret.biz
rene.biz

•••
Trysta.com

hahaha. I was just looking into this domain just NOW seriously. for TrystVR.com it was taken. lol!! coincidence!

•••
hahaha. I was just looking into this domain just NOW seriously. for TrystVR.com it was taken. lol!! coincidence!
Reg fee name?

•••
•••
•••
I own Shanesha.com and Lileith.com

•••
Zabena.com
(I've registered it just as 6L brandable, then discovered it's also girl's first name)

•••
I have a few .nets

Dane (unisex name)
Inga
Jude (unisex)
Sera
Toni

•••
•••
basima.top
charda.top
djamila.top
faizah.top
jamila.top
jasmina.top
kalila.top
kamila.top
khadija.top
nadja.top
namika.top
rabia.top
raudah.top
shahira.top
suleika.top
tahire.top
zeineb.top
zeynab.top

•••
•••
I own few.... but the one most searched one i have is NAGMA in net ...... it also have meaning..... a song or melody

•••
I've only got two I know of-
Donna (xyz)
Vayah (com) - Apparently this is #9,197 in most popular girl's names... who knew?

•••
•••
•••
Joanne.top
Jacqueline.top

•••
alison.biz
annie.biz
athena.biz
caroline.biz
ceci.biz
doris.biz
ella.biz
gale.biz
kerry.biz
margaret.biz
rene.biz
Great ones, can be good business names.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back