Dynadot

What is wrong with Namejet.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

themavrick

Top Member
Impact
I had a very bad experience after selling some names at Namejet and I had to knock their doors for more than 3 months to get paid. So I thought I would never sell over there again[PERIOD].

I had no complains while buying names at Namejet until now. I bought a domain name on Oct 30th and I am still waiting for it. I sent a few emails and called them but looks like they don't care.

Has the management changed at Namejet?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have email address of their business services But no use.They are not responding to emails..

•••
Still waiting.

No response from Namejet. Emails don't work, phone calls don't work.

•••
Sounds awful. I've decided to give them a go with auctioning a few names. Time will tell.

You could give it a try, but I fear you will have to wait a very long time to get your payment if your names sell. The name I won was listed by a private seller, and I could see from the whois that seller unlocked the domain just a few days later. So I am pretty sure they must have forwarded the auth. code to NameJet to transfer it to Network Solutions. But that was almost six weeks ago, and I haven't received the name and seller hasn't received their payment.

•••
I too had a similar experience, My auction request has been a week now, no response yet.

•••
Got a reply, auction up. Got my money back from Pheenix today as well. There is hope in the world.
What date of this month did you submit it ? Now domain names have listed ?

Last edited:
•••
No, I can't. I had to call.
The call center is in not in house, outsourced, and they just pass on the info, have no knowings of NameJet. I called last week, no word back.

•••
The call center is in not in house, outsourced, and they just pass on the info, have no knowings of NameJet. I called last week, no word back.

I didn't realize that. I thought the rest of the business was outsourced overseas :xf.smile:

•••
NameJet has the acronym of my state NJ

FIX YOUR SERVICE or ELSE ;)

•••
Does anyone know the email address of NameJet support? Because I keep getting logged out of their support centre every time I try to log in just like @wwwweb has experienced.

I guess things have not gotten better at NameJet recently...

•••
Their so-called "customer service" is still absolutely horrible. Waiting for one domain I won for over a month now, and they simply don't reply to support tickets. Things were bad long before Covid, so it's probably even worse now...

Sounds awful. I've decided to give them a go with auctioning a few names. Time will tell.

•••
What a piece of sh*t this NameJet has become. Now the site is riddled with people selling names they don't own. I have identified two domains of mine being sold on the platform without my knowledge.

Why would you sell a domain you dont own...
to test the platform at someone else expense?

Just when think seen it all.. Thanks for sharing!

Samer

Last edited:
•••
NameJet still not worth a shot?

•••
Just an update. I finally got the name I had won more than six weeks ago. Far too long to wait, but at least I did receive it in the end and support finally reached out to me.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back