Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

question What is the problem in DotMakers?

Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

moustafa

Established Member
Impact
25
Hello,

I tried since the last week to log in to my DotMakers account but it never worked and i have some domains there.

The log in button isn't working. it doesn't transfer me to any window or page, just a dead button.

I tried it through different computers, mobiles and the same problem exists.

Is it the same for you guys??
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
First thing you should have done was to contact their support.
 
0
•••
I am feeling suspicious about them, their promotions, their website design, the adverts and texts placed on their website randomly. So i think if i will contact them by stating about a problem they have in their website, then they would better steal my domains.
 
0
•••
Well... They can steal them if they wanted to lol but I think you should contact them cause if it is a general problem then it wil affect all their customers
 
0
•••
I have tried DotMakers and DomainsPricedRight, both resellers of GoDaddy, and I do find their platforms unresponsive to clicks sometimes, such as log in, change name servers etc.

I have to try different browsers, different ways of logging in just to log in successfully.

I'm using Mac and I find using Firefox works best for me. If login button doesn't work, I'll try to get myself logged in via My Hosting Account etc.

Hope it helps.
 
0
•••
Their site has issues with Chrome. I found the best way is to bookmark the login page which is a different URL
https://sso.secureserver.net
 
0
•••
yeah i am also facing the same problem
 
0
•••
Yes, there are many problems there.
Anyways, i finally succeeded to access it and i transferred all my domains from it.
 
0
•••
1
•••
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back