NameSilo

What is the one domain investing tool that currently does not exist, that you would like to see come

Labeled as discuss in General Domain Discussion, started by equity78, Jun 4, 2021

Replies:
Views:

1. oldtimer

oldtimer Do some good for humanity and the environment VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Aren't you the one that broke it :xf.smile::xf.wink:

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. biggie

biggie GreenFriendly.com VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Hi

lol, i didn't break it

yahoo shut it down
    they were king of SE then, and don't know how they let goog sweep in to be top dog.

but i still prefer using yahoo search over google.

imo...

3. equity78

equity78 Top Member TheDomains Staff TLDInvestors.com PRO VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

The good old days

4. comRaid

comRaid Established Member

Not exactly a tool, but I would like to see a common standard format (exportable to .csv or anything) for representing domain details such as doman name, buy now, floor price, minimum price, description, keywords, registrar, expiry date, sale status etc. It may not in the interest of the domain market places, but if such a standard is adopted among Afternic, Sedo, Dan, etc.... it would much easier to edit and export /import the updated prices and other details between several market places. Such standardisation will also allow hundreds of partner websites to automatically fetch updated infomation in realtime from the major markets.
    For example Libraries use certain global ISO standards for cataloguing books and journal articles. Once it is catalogued at one place other libraries can easily fetch the details at a click.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
biix
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice