NameSilo

.in What is the future of ASCII .IN after IDN comes out?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
What do you guys thing about ascii names on the .in platform when IDN comes around?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't even think they're competitive in the slightest, completely different target markets.

Jaco, you must understand that India's primary language of advertising and marketing to the urban / semi urban markets is English.

Hindi comes a close second, but not on the web yet and not for a while either, at least imho. In fact, Hinglish is more often used in ad speak, written in English, not Hindi.

•••
I don't even think they're competitive in the slightest, completely different target markets.

Jaco, you must understand that India's primary language of advertising and marketing to the urban / semi urban markets is English.

Hindi comes a close second, but not on the web yet and not for a while either, at least imho. In fact, Hinglish is more often used in ad speak, written in English, not Hindi.

I agree with Samit, but you never knows India audience. They are unpredictable and can see different results.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back