Dynadot

domain Domain Appraisal - LuxuryHomesDecor.com and AutoBeautyServices.com

NameSilo
Watch

jukels

Impact
Please, what do you guys think about the domain names?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi,
Not bad but not great.
The first one would roll much better and make more sense without the 's'. "Luxury homes" are a thing, and so is "home decor", but this combination doesn't really work for me. Regarding the second, I don't think 'beauty' is a good choice of word to pair with auto. Just the two words on their own might work as a brand, but I've never really heard "beauty services" used to describe auto valeting or detailing.
And then there are a lot of alternatives out there for both..

Welcome to np, good luck (y)

•••
Hi,
Not bad but not great.
The first one would roll much better and make more sense without the 's'. "Luxury homes" are a thing, and so is "home decor", but this combination doesn't really work for me. Regarding the second, I don't think 'beauty' is a good choice of word to pair with auto. Just the two words on their own might work as a brand, but I've never really heard "beauty services" used to describe auto valeting or detailing.
And then there are a lot of alternatives out there for both..

Welcome to np, good luck (y)

Why do you sugar coat it with not bad not great? It makes OP think there's a chance it could sell and will make him more likely to repeat the pattern.

Just tell him the truth: no one will want them. He made a mistake. He needs to learn more.

•••
Please, what do you guys think about the domain names?
Too long and too wordy to be considered professional.

Stick to max 10 characters, max 3 syllables, max 2 words.

•••
Why do you sugar coat it with not bad not great? It makes OP think there's a chance it could sell and will make him more likely to repeat the pattern.

Just tell him the truth: no one will want them. He made a mistake. He needs to learn more.
I was more meaning the effort at names for a newbie.. just trying to be encouraging I suppose.
I thought I'd explained the downsides quite well?

I've certainly seen worse in the appraisals section :xf.smile:

•••
$0 to $10 ea. = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back