Dynadot

What is cpanel and fantastico?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Can any one tell me what exactly is cpanel,zpanel and fantastico?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Cpanel is the control panel powered by Cpanel where u can modify and change all the setting of ur server . fantastico are the extra services or application like mailing list. web counter , shopping cart which u can use for ur site for free

•••
Cpanel is the control panel powered by Cpanel where u can modify and change all the setting of ur server . fantastico are the extra services or application like mailing list. web counter , shopping cart which u can use for ur site for free

Nice talk on how you have put this!

•••
aing said:
cpanel is file manager like windows explorer on windows

Not at all. cPanel is much more than a file manager. cPanel has a file manager, but I doubt that many people use it, when FTP is so much easier.

I prefer cPanel out of all web hosting control panels, and I also like WHM, which is what you get on a dedicated server (or reseller account). WHM is what web hosts use to create customer's accounts, it creates a custom cPanel for each member.

•••
In cPanel you may also do cronjobs, secure directories, use webmail, see the awstats and webalizer...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back