IT.COM

advice What if you discover that you have pushed wrong Domain to the buyer?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hell guys,
Before 6 months I have sold many domains to one of my client, when I have recently checked my Godaddy account, I have discovered that I have pushed him by accident LLLL.com Chips instead of LLLL.net.
I have sent him an email today regarding that matter.
Any more advices with thanks.
By the way, the sale was through DNF, and this buyer also member here at Namepros.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I know DomainGang.com does a great job at warning other investors about stolen domains, you can also post the buyer's info here and what domains were stolen so other investors don't handle stolen goods.
This is a great reply-because there's a good chance the ship has left the dock if the guy doesnt simply return them-id notify all sellers re 4.cn sedo etc etc etc

•••
@skyful that was really nice of you! It's the integrity of a person that counts.

•••
•••
Hello UWON,

I can see what you are saying clearly and if you have all the evidence, chances are you might get your domain back.

BUT...

There are few things that goes against you.

Godaddy sends 3 mail's whenever a domain name ownership change happens with the following heading's and in the following sequence:
  1. Domain name change of registrant pending.
  2. Change of account confirmation.
  3. Item cancellation confirmation.
You get 3 chances to rectify your error.

Now, who am I to ask you, if you check your mails!

Nothing against you bro and I am nobody to judge. Maybe your reasons are genuine and resonable.

Best of luck.
Vaibhav

•••
Hello UWON,

I can see what you are saying clearly and if you have all the evidence, chances are you might get your domain back.

BUT...

Godaddy sends 3 mail's whenever a domain name ownership change happens with the following heading's and in the following sequence:

Nothing against you bro and I am nobody to judge. Maybe your reasons are genuine and resonable.

Best of luck.
Vaibhav

He already got the domain back

•••
K gr8, congrats. Hope he starts caring MORE for his CHIPS now. :D

•••
Thank you all guys for sharing me that issue, which anyone may face it in the future, or already faced it before.
And many thanks to skyful for resolving it.
I didn't get back my domain, but I have made a deal with skyful regarding that, I have lost some money but it is Ok.
Thank you again guys for all your opinions, advices, info's and everything.

•••
Hello UWON,

BUT...

Best of luck.
Vaibhav

When you are selling many domains to one recommended buyer who you are trust him, it may happen.
Thank you.

•••
•••
perhaps we should all push a collective domainer political campaign via mass social media requests in order to compel our favorite registrars to implement for an additional ""are you sure are you sure?"" double or triple push confirm add-ons

after all they say that union actions work in other areanas where additional protections are needed to help the small!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back