Dynadot

question What Drop Service Does PublicDomainRegistry.com Use?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Do you know if PDR Ltd./ PublicDomainRegistry.com partners with a particular name catching service/drop service? Or perhaps they have their own?

The registration service I primarily use, Resell.biz, uses the Public Domain Registry. What other companies resell for them?

Am I right in guessing that Resell.biz is not itself a Registrar but only a reseller for the Public Domain Registry?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Regarding PDR, their reseller platform is ResellerClub
They probably have their own dropcatching system, ResellerClub has a dropcatching endpoint

•••
Regarding PDR, their reseller platform is ResellerClub
They probably have their own dropcatching system, ResellerClub has a dropcatching endpoint
Any idea who their Reseller Club endpoint is? I read a 2017 post that said that PDR domains are automatically sent to SnapNames for auction

•••
Any idea who their Reseller Club endpoint is? I read a 2017 post that said that PDR domains are automatically sent to SnapNames for auction
I think you are talking of their expiry stream.
They don't handle that part themselves yes.
I think they send it to Snapnames and GoDaddy expiry auctions, with snapnames first I would say

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back