Dynadot

.in What do you think about registering .in domains?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

TomTom1

Established Member
Impact
Hello
This is my first intend to register .in domain. Please what do you think about it? I have never done this but have great word for the reg
Any advice will be appreciated.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Make sure the word is relevant in the Indian market, I have seen people register nice keywords but which no sense when the extension (ie Mexico.in, Melbourne.in etc)

Sometimes its a good idea to go to an indian forum and get some advice from some the people who specialize in the Indian extensions

and here as well - https://www.namepros.com/forums/dot-in.219/

•••
I agree in that you should keep it to premium one-word domains and investment domains like LLL.in's. Keep in mind, this is a growing market/industry so don't expect to make huge profits right away. If I were you and looking to invest, I'd be planning to stack up a small portfolio of solid names, and then be prepared to sit on them for a bit. Good quality one-word IN domains and short LLL/NNN.in domains are probably the best to invest in right now.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back