IT.COM

advice .io domains worth registering?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

steve16

Impact
Curious to know what you all think about .io domains. Do you think they will be worth investing into. If yes which types? 3 letters, 3 numbers or one word ? Thanks, much appreciated in advance.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just saw single word Money.IO sold for $7300 at Flippa. So I guess single short words are good to register in .IO

•••
Yeah. I'm auctioning some of my .io domains and I am receiving record breaking watchers. I have never received these many views in any of my listings so far.

io = bright future

•••
Yeah. I'm auctioning some of my .io domains and I am receiving record breaking watchers. I have never received these many views in any of my listings so far.

io = bright future
Are they dictionary words?

•••
Are they dictionary words?
They are a mix. LLL.io; Brandable.io; Keyword.io

If you're online from computer, you can check my signature for portfolio of 8.io domains.

One of the domains I'm auctioning is TGW.io and TRW.io sold for 500 just few days back and keywords keep selling for four figures.

•••
•••
Yes. It is very popular no doubt. Flippa is flooded with .io domain auctions.

P.S. DNU.IO is up for sale at Flippa with just 30 hours to go. Current price just 20$ .. NO RESERVE auction. Highest bidder will get the domain tomorrow. https://flippa.com/6304282-dnu-io

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back