NameSilo

What do you suggest I do?

Labeled as various in Domain Buying and Selling Discussion, started by Testy, Dec 8, 2018

Replies:
10
Views:
674

  1. Testy

    Testy Established Member

    Posts:
    19
    Likes Received:
    4
    Hello,
    I have 3enquiries on a geo domain but got a serious one who said the price was too much in which I told him to give a reasonable offer and he told me he will let me know but it's been more than two weeks though have sent him a reduced price
    Note the price is $250
    What do you suggest I do @rohitgoyal.
    Thanks
     
    The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Nate Norris

    Nate Norris OptionFuse

    Posts:
    89
    Likes Received:
    122
    What is the domain name?
     
  3. viniproject09

    viniproject09 Established Member

    Posts:
    247
    Likes Received:
    141
    hmm. Keep looking for new offers if he is not replying. Stick to your decision or take quick correct decision to sell of the domain if you are in hurry to sell it.
     
  4. Spex

    Spex Established Member

    Posts:
    565
    Likes Received:
    633
    Unless you badly need $250 you should wait. If you run after him then he'll have the power and you'll look weak or desperate.
     
  5. stijl

    stijl Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

    Posts:
    9
    Likes Received:
    9
    Don’t chase offers especially with a reduced price and would consider placing a “this offer expires” date in the future.

    Sounds like you have a hot domain play it cool you’ll do well.
     
  6. jideofor

    jideofor Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

    Posts:
    3,107
    Likes Received:
    3,888
    that is the problem with outbound domains.i had 2 who asked for price recently and they went silent after I gave them.price. I have moved on. you should too.

    it happenes a lot in this space.
     
  7. wormfood

    wormfood ---- VIP

    Posts:
    2,981
    Likes Received:
    2,048
    I had the same situation..Some people told me to go back to them and get them to say something. but I don't want to annoy them.I couldn't decide what the best thing to say was anyway.
     
  8. jideofor

    jideofor Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

    Posts:
    3,107
    Likes Received:
    3,888
    There is nothing you can say that will make them say anything once they go cold. It is just their nature based on where they came from...

    In my country, we are made to negotiate and bargain every damn thing if the price is above our expectations... that is why when I see these guys behave like this, it piss me off.

    So why did you come forward to ask for price if you knew you wouldn't even go on with the deal, at least make your budget known instead of just giving the seller a cold response.

    But hey... we are from different worlds and i should understand and respect that.
     
  9. jideofor

    jideofor Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

    Posts:
    3,107
    Likes Received:
    3,888
    Even when you make it known that you are open to negotiations..
     
  10. viniproject09

    viniproject09 Established Member

    Posts:
    247
    Likes Received:
    141
    I guess don't get low . Be self motivated and keep looking for a better buyer. But sell it on time and at good price. That is important.
     
  11. satsdifference.com

    satsdifference.com Love God Love Life

    Posts:
    1,708
    Likes Received:
    287
    IMO generally more patience especially .coms


    -have a special day
     

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
Loading...