NameSilo

What do you expect from a domain name generator?

Labeled as guide in General Domain Discussion started by Saeed4bbasi, Jul 22, 2019.

Replies:
Views:

1. Saeed4bbasi

Saeed4bbasi New Member

Hello All,

I am looking to write an article about domain name generators and I have plan to compare most promising one, I am wondering what would be the most useful domain generator?

- What is the expectation?
    - What do you guys look for when you want to choose to use a domain name generator?
    - What features would be optimum or must have?
    - How do you evaluate the result?

Thanks for the comment.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. karmaco

karmaco Top Member VIP

I only use them for ideas or to see what is not registered. They are meaningless if you don’t know which words are currently hot and why.

3. BaileyUK

BaileyUK Top Member VIP

There's no better domain name generator than the human brain, particularly if that brain has a history of generating good sales/results.

Why put your faith in a fairly random word generator, When a bit of mind/brain training with the correct focus is going to yield far more relevant results.

Knowing how to discard, 98% of your own generated concepts through 'Intense critique' is the crux to keeping everything cost effective. Using a word generator is a bit like viewing random Amazon (prime) sales pages , Everything looks good until you ask yourself why on earth would I actually want/need that

Last edited: Jul 22, 2019

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!