Dynadot

guide What do you expect from a domain name generator?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Saeed4bbasi

Established Member
Impact
Hello All,

I am looking to write an article about domain name generators and I have plan to compare most promising one, I am wondering what would be the most useful domain generator?

- What is the expectation?
- What do you guys look for when you want to choose to use a domain name generator?
- What features would be optimum or must have?
- How do you evaluate the result?

Thanks for the comment.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I only use them for ideas or to see what is not registered. They are meaningless if you don’t know which words are currently hot and why.

•••
There's no better domain name generator than the human brain, particularly if that brain has a history of generating good sales/results.

Why put your faith in a fairly random word generator, When a bit of mind/brain training with the correct focus is going to yield far more relevant results.

Knowing how to discard, 98% of your own generated concepts through 'Intense critique' is the crux to keeping everything cost effective. Using a word generator is a bit like viewing random Amazon (prime) sales pages , Everything looks good until you ask yourself why on earth would I actually want/need that

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back