IT.COM

discuss Apart from Google, how do you generate leads?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Arpit131

Top Member
Impact
I mostly focus on flipping hand registered domain names and it works okay for me.

When doing outbound sales, what lead generators do you use?

I, for one, use Google and ZFbot.com and it has worked fine for me. However, I am trying to try another one.

Let me know if you use any other lead generator and how has it worked for you??

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I use google, ZFBot, zoominfo, yahoo, Bing.....anything I can to find that next lead

•••
This is a good question. I am curious to see what other tools or methods are out there for gathering end users when doing outbound.

I use Zfbot, Google Search and I also use Spyfu.com I put the domain keyword and I look at the current advertisers, these are people willing to pay to rank for that word so to me they are solid targets for outbound marketing.

- Will

•••
Oh yeah, Spyfu is a big one!!

•••
This is a good question. I am curious to see what other tools or methods are out there for gathering end users when doing outbound.

I use Zfbot, Google Search and I also use Spyfu.com I put the domain keyword and I look at the current advertisers, these are people willing to pay to rank for that word so to me they are solid targets for outbound marketing.

- Will
Say what! Their site says Spyfu 600 bucks a year for keyword tool??? :0 thats must be a typo

•••
Say what! Their site says Spyfu 600 bucks a year for keyword tool??? :0 thats must be a typo

Haha I use the free version and look at the current ads lol. You can also get other variations for the same keyword to see other advertisers. You can also use Google search to see what ads are up there.

- Will

•••
Haha I use the free version and look at the current ads lol. You can also get other variations for the same keyword to see other advertisers. You can also use Google search to see what ads are up there.

- Will
Splain me how to see ads at google tool pls

•••
Google is more than enough for me. If I spend 10 minutes researching, that's conclude the domain name is a mistake. Move on to the next domain.

•••
http://www.spyfu.com/outreach/leads

There you go, if businesses are willing to spend money on your keywords, then maybe they will buy the domain. And this part of the tool is free!

•••

- Will
An look they chargin' 600 bucks a year and not even reinvest to get a mobile friendly site now thats confidence in your product

•••
Splain me how to see ads at google tool pls

It is the advertising on the right side of search. For example type gym bag on google. You will see a small label as ads all the way to the right and it will look like this:

Ads
  1. Gym Bag‎
    shop.nordstrom.com/Mens-Luggage‎rating for nordstrom.com
    Shop Men's Luggage at NORDSTROM.
    Free Shipping & Returns Every Day!
  2. Athleta® Gym Bags‎
    www.athleta.com/‎
    126 5th Ave, New York, NY
    (212) 929-0512‎
  3. Gym Workout Bag at Amazon‎
    www.amazon.com/gym-bagsrating for amazon.com
    Shop Gym Bags.
    Free Shipping on Qualified Orders.
These are people who are advertising on Google and pay to be up there on the search results.

- Will

•••
It is the advertising on the right side of search. For example type gym bag on google. You will see a small label as ads all the way to the right and it will look like this:

Ads
  1. Gym Bag‎
    shop.nordstrom.com/Mens-Luggage‎rating for nordstrom.com
    Shop Men's Luggage at NORDSTROM.
    Free Shipping & Returns Every Day!
  2. Athleta® Gym Bags‎
    www.athleta.com/‎
    126 5th Ave, New York, NY
    (212) 929-0512‎
  3. Gym Workout Bag at Amazon‎
    www.amazon.com/gym-bagsrating for amazon.com
    Shop Gym Bags.
    Free Shipping on Qualified Orders.
These are people who are advertising on Google and pay to be up there on the search results.

- Will
Tanks a bunch!

•••
I find LinkedIn the very best for getting to the buyers. But it does require you have a well developed profile or you may come across looking transient.

•••
•••
You don't search domains, you search keywords with that link. It's the "Outreach" tool at the top of the page used to see who bids on those keywords...you can set seo clicks and adwords budget and see what companys are doing well at those keywords. Its just a lead gen system...that system is free unlimited as far as I can see...I've never been limited that is.

Ex. gift baskets - Filters are more than 1000 clicks (SEO) and more than $500 (adwords budget) - 196 websites are listed....those are your leads if your looking for people in the gift basket business.

•••
Zfbot & Spyfu and also manually generate quality leads.

•••
I've started to develop some utility sites. I'm in the early stages, so I don't know which are going to be the most effective, but they seemed to be good ways to utilise some unused names. I'm trying

URL shortening
Ad servers
Free image provision
Auction site
Domain name listin
On-line shops
News blogs
etc.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back