IT.COM

What do you drive?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi guys,

Just thought it'd be fun to "showcase" what we all drive here on NamePros! :)
You know there are some of you out there really proud of your rides...let us know what they are! :)
Maybe some nice domain sales went into getting what you drive. B-)
I'll post mine in a little bit. ;)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Mitsubishi super lancer 1997 :P

•••
My transportation is sweet. I get from A to B with New Balance 475 All-Terrain's, black. Bought 'em brand new, too. And yes, I bought TWO of them. Pretty cool, huh?

new%20balance%20475_1213565004.jpg

•••
2007 Acura MDX. Black on Beige Leather.

•••

I am currently using foot power and taxis, for having a car here in Skopje is a definite liability for ex-pats. Parking is limited and expensive and parking illegally is risky, for fleets of spider trucks roam the city, looking for lawbreaking parkers.

I don't miss having a car at all, although my husband grumbles about it

In the states, I drive a 1998 Mercury Mystique and my husband a 1994 Subaru Legacy.

We just love our roomy old cars and have no desire to buy new ones.

•••
Mine: '08 Black Chevy Impala with some extra goodies under the hood.

Wife: '68 Chevelle SS with some very bad things under the hood, and no, she hasn't got a speeding ticket.......yet!

•••
My transportation is sweet. I get from A to B with New Balance 475 All-Terrain's, black. Bought 'em brand new, too. And yes, I bought TWO of them. Pretty cool, huh?

new%20balance%20475_1213565004.jpg

:lol: Where do you live dude? :)

---------- Post added at 09:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 AM ----------

Some real nice rides for the non-pedestrians, though! :)
My fav color for a car is black...as I've had red, yellow, etc. and NOTHING compares to the look of a clean black on black with tint imho! :)

•••
Anyone here "pimp'd" their ride (lights, exhaust, etc.)? :)

•••
Anyone here "pimp'd" their ride (lights, exhaust, etc.)? :)

Lights no, muffler yes, and rather cheaply too. I got a set of oval cutouts from QTP » for my Impala, click on the video on the first page and you'll see. very easy to install as well.

•••
Lights no, muffler yes, and rather cheaply too. I got a set of oval cutouts from QTP » for my Impala, click on the video on the first page and you'll see. very easy to install as well.

Sweet! ...I'm extremely satisfied with my resonators delete and high performance Magnaflow which simply ROARS! :)
Women and children run for cover ;)
I was considering cutouts, what do you mean by "easy to install"?

•••
Easy install if you have a neighbor who is willing to cut the pipe and weld the pipe for you :P LOL

Let me tell you one thing though, make sure you don't have the cutouts "open" when you start it up at 6am..really pisses off the neighbors LOLOL

I especially like it when the "boy racers" line up beside you at the lights. they look over and rev their wannabe street racer at you, then you just smile, flick the cutouts activate switch, give it 3 seconds then pedal a v8 with all cylinders blaring. All you get is a wide eyed look from them as they mouth "WTF" at you, then you close the cutouts and just take it nice and easy away from the lights in front of them and leave them scratching their head on what just happened, gotta love it LOL :), By the way, my 08 Impala looks like a regular family sedan with no fancy graphics or stickers anywhere on it and even has a sign in the back window saying "Grand-babies on board, drive slow" :D

Last edited:
•••
My fav color for a car is black...as I've had red, yellow, etc. and NOTHING compares to the look of a clean black on black with tint imho! :)
It's my favorite color too!
I own 1994 fiesta calypso, once I sold it, and bought opel vectra, but I really missed my fiesta so I decided to sell vectra and buy this fiesta again from the guy I sold to.
I even paid more because he didn't want to sell :D
(sorry I don't have better photo)

•••
Easy install if you have a neighbor who is willing to cut the pipe and weld the pipe for you :P LOL

Let me tell you one thing though, make sure you don't have the cutouts "open" when you start it up at 6am..really pisses off the neighbors LOLOL

I especially like it when the "boy racers" line up beside you at the lights. they look over and rev their wannabe street racer at you, then you just smile, flick the cutouts activate switch, give it 3 seconds then pedal a v8 with all cylinders blaring. All you get is a wide eyed look from them as they mouth "WTF" at you, then you close the cutouts and just take it nice and easy away from the lights in front of them and leave them scratching their head on what just happened, gotta love it LOL :), By the way, my 08 Impala looks like a regular family sedan with no fancy graphics or stickers anywhere on it and even has a sign in the back window saying "Grand-babies on board, drive slow" :D

AWESOME!!! :) ...Where did you install the cutouts?

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

It's my favorite color too!
I own 1994 fiesta calypso, once I sold it, and bought opel vectra, but I really missed my fiesta so I decided to sell vectra and buy this fiesta again from the guy I sold to.
I even paid more because he didn't want to sell :D
(sorry I don't have better photo)

Beautiful! :)

•••
Who prefers American over European or Japanese? :)

•••
•••
A train and a bicycle.
I presently live in a city where parking spots run $30,000-$50,000 and I'm not paying that.

•••
A train and a bicycle.
I presently live in a city where parking spots run $30,000-$50,000 and I'm not paying that.

What city is that?? D-:
I do love my bike, but there is nothing like a sweet ride in my rocket on 4 wheels! :kickass:

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

n1179742449_30091194_3927.jpg

My ride.. =)

Which one? ;)

•••
R32. Not the best in a straight line but add some bends..and whhhhheeeeee!

•••
On the weekend:

delorean.jpg

during the week((and when i cannot find any trash for my flux capacitor)

Kia Optima 2002, i call it the junk ride lol

Cheers

Liquid

•••
driving the honda civic right now ... but plan to upgrade to an audi a6 in a month or so ...

•••
•••
r32. Not the best in a straight line but add some bends..and whhhhheeeeee!

r32? :)

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

On the weekend:

delorean.jpg

during the week((and when i cannot find any trash for my flux capacitor)

Kia Optima 2002, i call it the junk ride lol

Cheers

Liquid

How's the future look for domains? ;)

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

driving the honda civic right now ... but plan to upgrade to an audi a6 in a month or so ...

Nice upgrade! :)

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

nissan or vw?

VW!...can't beat the Germans! ;)

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

I've had a lot of vehicles, but I currently drive a 97 Nissan pickup that has over 240,000+ miles on it. I traded a guy my 1990 3/4ton Dodge truck that got about 10mpg for it. Gas was about $4.25 gallon back then. I miss that truck, but I don't miss the gas bill.

Now I'm working toward a three wheeled bicycle with a large flag. Anyone got one? I'll trade you for it :cy:

How 'bout a nice Titan? :)

•••
•••
3e69b01fa1e5cfeb6e624de05bc7e496.jpg

A tri-wheeler - the Auto Rickshaw- the mode of transport for many Middle Class families here in India who cant afford to buy a car.

just kidding.... I dont drive it. But I travel in it.

•••
•••
99' Honda Civic EX Coupe

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back