IT.COM

What do you drive?

Spaceship
Watch
Hi guys,

Just thought it'd be fun to "showcase" what we all drive here on NamePros! :)
You know there are some of you out there really proud of your rides...let us know what they are! :)
Maybe some nice domain sales went into getting what you drive. B-)
I'll post mine in a little bit. ;)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
My other car is Porsche!:lol::lol:

•••
What do you drive? - My wife crazy.

•••
What do you drive? - My wife crazy.

:hehe:
Ok, I recently got a killer Black on Black Jeep SRT8 (customized with exhaust, HID's, tint, etc.)...and I ABSOLUTELY ADORE IT!!! :kickass:
Nothing beats the look on a Vette or even a Ferrari driver's face after an SUV kicks their ass!!! :lol:
0-60 UNDER 5 secs in a SUV! ...need I say more? :)
SRT.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Very nice SDX!

For me, a 06 MazdaSpeed 6

mazdaspeed_6_detroit.jpg

•••
Very nice SDX!

For me, a 06 MazdaSpeed 6

mazdaspeed_6_detroit.jpg

Sweet! :)
Any mods?
BTW, before I get "attacked" for my previous post, I just want to clear up I have nothing against Vettes or Ferraris! :lol:
In fact, they are kick ass cars also! :)

Last edited:
•••
Sweet! :)
Any mods?
No, straight stock. I'm not really a car buff or hobbyist, I just really liked the car so I bought it.

•••
No, straight stock. I'm not really a car buff or hobbyist, I just really liked the car so I bought it.

I hate to say it, if you "really liked" the car, you do have a little "enthusiast" in you Nameclerk :)
Absolutely nothing to be ashamed of! :tu:

•••
My newest addition is a 92 roadstar convertible hardtop .. 36k kilometers , 1 of 904 made that year.

1992-roadstar-w-hardtop.jpg
1992-roadstar.jpg

•••
An old Dodge Neon. I like crap cars that get me from point A to point B. Cars are imho a waste of money.

•••
Still my old 1997 mazda protoge. I am saving up to buy a new car from honda.

•••
My newest addition is a 92 roadstar convertible hardtop .. 36k kilometers , 1 of 904 made that year.

1992-roadstar.jpg

Sweet! :) ...what's the horsepower on that?

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

An old Dodge Neon. I like crap cars that get me from point A to point B. Cars are imho a waste of money.

They have to be good enough to get you to point B! :)

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

Still my old 1997 mazda protoge. I am saving up to buy a new car from honda.

Which Honda car?

•••

Though I respect the economical and simplistic logic to your words ...
When you have kids and grand children you think a lil differently.

It's like this and in order ...

Safety ~ FUN ~ Safety

My 12 yr old daughter wants my truck when she's old enough.

299-01-f150-super-crew-centerlines-35.jpg

298-01-f150-super-crew-centerlines-35.jpg

And before anyone askes ... I get 12/15 mpg in the city and about
20/25 mpg on the hwy.... with a lil tailwind ;)

1992-roadstar.jpg

Nice Ride. I wanted an "85" /greenwood/ but needed room for kids....

Last edited:
•••
Though I respect the economical and simplistic logic to your words ...
When you have kids and grand children you think a lil differently.

It's like this and in order ...

Safety ~ FUN ~ Safety

My 12 yr old daughter wants my truck when she's old enough.

299-01-f150-super-crew-centerlines-35.jpg

298-01-f150-super-crew-centerlines-35.jpg

And before anyone askes ... I get 12/15 mpg in the city and about
20/25 mpg on the hwy.... with a lil tailwind ;)

Heck Yeah! :) Awesome truck namenut! :)
Custom exhaust?

•••

Hi SDX, Thank you kindly :) If memory serves me correctly in '91 the fastest production car built went to the Viper. This put the guys at corvette back to the drawing board and in '92 decided it was time for the famed LT1 to make a comeback. 345 hp @5000 rpm .. i think mine red lines at 7500 rpm or something like that. The beauty of this car is how it handles .. mine came with the famous Z06 suspension package they use in formula cars complete with F1 tires for that stick to road feeling.

Rob

•••
I love to drive cars
I have opel corsa royale and one more
But I always want to drive Bugatti veyron

•••

Hi SDX, Thank you kindly :) If memory serves me correctly in '91 the fastest production car built went to the Viper. This put the guys at corvette back to the drawing board and in '92 decided it was time for the famed LT1 to make a comeback. 345 hp @5000 rpm .. i think mine red lines at 7500 rpm or something like that. The beauty of this car is how it handles .. mine came with the famous Z06 suspension package they use in formula cars complete with F1 tires for that stick to road feeling.

Rob

Awesome! :)
The fastest production SUV is the Jeep SRT8, btw :)

---------- Post added at 05:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 AM ----------

I love to drive cars
I have opel corsa royale and one more
But I always want to drive Bugatti veyron

I know Opel is big in Deutschland...very nice cars :)
A Bugatti is an amazing ride...imo second only to a Lambo ;)

•••
Anyone else here on NP's want to share what they drive? :)

•••
•••
•••
:hehe:
Ok, I recently got a killer Black on Black Jeep SRT8 (customized with exhaust, HID's, tint, etc.)...and I ABSOLUTELY ADORE IT!!! :kickass:
Nothing beats the look on a Vette or even a Ferrari driver's face after an SUV kicks their ass!!! :lol:
0-60 UNDER 5 secs in a SUV! ...need I say more? :)
PMSRT8-385x261.jpg

awesome car, horrible pic LOL B-)

•••
awesome car, horrible pic LOL B-)

LOL! :lol: You're right on both parts BD! :)
I updated the original pic to something better for the moment...I'll try to get a better pic of my own SRT up soon.
In the meantime, here is a vid of a Jeep SRT killing a McLaren!: :laugh:
YouTube - Jeep SRT600 vs McLaren SLR (402m)

•••
I love turbocharged vehicles! My favorite car I owned was a 91 plymouth laser fwd turbo
black, 5spd, tints, system, rims, tv, small performance mods ohhhh i miss that car everyday :(

then I also had a red jeep cherokee '98 I believe that was mint but needed a transmission every year I had to get rid of that burden lol

now I am a Hyundai man, looking to get a brand new one also as soon as tax money comes through!!!

•••
I love turbocharged vehicles! My favorite car I owned was a 91 plymouth laser fwd turbo
black, 5spd, tints, system, rims, tv, small performance mods ohhhh i miss that car everyday :(

then I also had a red jeep cherokee '98 I believe that was mint but needed a transmission every year I had to get rid of that burden lol

now I am a Hyundai man, looking to get a brand new one also as soon as tax money comes through!!!

Cool...which Hyundai BD?

•••
I drive a golf gti, Its all stock, 0 - 100mph in just under 10 seconds, im thinking off kitting it out, installing a turbo on it soon ;)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back