NameSilo

What do you drive?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi guys,

Just thought it'd be fun to "showcase" what we all drive here on NamePros! :)
You know there are some of you out there really proud of your rides...let us know what they are! :)
Maybe some nice domain sales went into getting what you drive. B-)
I'll post mine in a little bit. ;)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
50cc of Pure grunt around town:xf.love:
Does standing Quarter mile in 11.54 Minutes
0-60mph in 2.9 hours (downhill)
85mpg around town

red-50cc-sports-scooter.jpg

I had to sell my Hyundai Drifter.:td:
It was getting harder to drive around with my disability.

Last edited:
•••
I drive

VW JETTA

Honda Accord

•••
92' Pontiac Boneville (payed $500 7 yrs ago.....just rolled 270,000 miles).....before that a 74' Plymouth Duster (bought for $600 sold for $500 12 years later). Limited maintenence.....Zero payments since 1989. :tu:

•••
•••
Cool...which Hyundai BD?

Oh nothing too fun just an elantra and looking for a 2010 or 2011 one soon!
Just need good priced family cars that will get me to work :)

•••
•••
•••

:lol: Is that 1/2 horse-power? :p

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

50cc of Pure grunt around town:xf.love:
Does standing Quarter mile in 11.54 Minutes
0-60mph in 2.9 hours (downhill)
85mpg around town

red-50cc-sports-scooter.jpg

I had to sell my Hyundai Drifter.:td:
It was getting harder to drive around with my disability.

Nice :) ...where do you live?

•••
Nice :) ...where do you live?
I live in the sunshine State Queensland Australia
Home of the Barrier reef and late Steve Irwin

•••
I drive, Hero Honda Passion and Tata Indica

Love both

•••
I don't drive much as I have no regular job, bought a 2000 kia new in december of 1999 and just now hit 100,000 miles on it so I guess I average less than 10k a year. Need to buy something new soon and I think my debate is between 2010 Chevy Camaro Coupe | V6 & V8 Engine | Chevrolet and 2010 Honda Fit - the Official Honda Web Site camaro would be more fun but I'm not an airplane person so having the honda would be cheaper for my road trips to florida and easier to find parking for in the city here, hoping to pick something new up in a few months.

•••
:lol: Is that 1/2 horse-power? :p

LOL, yes it was, but than I called MTV to "Pimp my ride" and they pimped it to Mitsubishi Outlander :)

•••
Last edited:
•••
Any more car fans on the forum?? :)

•••
•••
•••
233,000 MILES!!!??? ...is that a typo? D-:

No, Actual. I bought it with 210,00. Had to do a brake job and rebuilt the transmission last year. Makes a good drive to town and the landfill truck. I wouldn't take it farther into the back country (it's a 4 x 4) than I could walk out from. It also saves a lot of shoveling in the winter when you can drive out after a 1-2 foot snowfall.

•••
I think mine just rolled over to about 273,000 miles on the original (non-rebuilt) engine. Still starts on the first try and does not smoke one bit!

car3.jpeg

•••
Those are some REAL IMPRESSIVE miles guys! :)
I don't think new cars are made to last that long.

@jkennedy: is that the original paint job also? ;)

•••
Those are some REAL IMPRESSIVE miles guys! :)
I don't think new cars are made to last that long.

@jkennedy: is that the original paint job also? ;)

LOL ... yes.
Actually that car is 100% original except for the A/C has been converted.
Even has the original radio from 1986.

Just wish I had the $$$ to do a restoration on it.... :'(

---------- Post added at 07:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 AM ----------

I used to have a 1964 Chevy Impala with get this...... 386,000 miles on the original 283 v8. Never rebuilt.

•••
LOL ... yes.
Actually that car is 100% original except for the A/C has been converted.
Even has the original radio from 1986.

Just wish I had the $$$ to do a restoration on it.... :'(

---------- Post added at 07:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 AM ----------

I used to have a 1964 Chevy Impala with get this...... 386,000 miles on the original 283 v8. Never rebuilt.

WOW!! UNREAL!! ...you could probably report this mileage to the Guinness World Records! :)

•••
2005 Mazda 3 here.

Better than the Fiat Punto i had before :D

•••
WOW!! UNREAL!! ...you could probably report this mileage to the Guinness World Records! :)

That car was a daily driver and I used it on all my road trips from Memphis to Florida....Even had it in a few car shows down there. I will always regret selling that car.

Oh, and BTW... even with the small block 283... that car was a Mustang killer!! I did som small mods... like change the intake and carb and exhaust... it had no prob hittin 140mph.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Just recently replaced my 1998 Honda Prelude (with 185,000 miles) with another 1998 Honda Prelude (my fifth) with only 55,000 miles, one previous lady owner and full service history. Bought on Ebay!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back