Dynadot

What are you listening to at the moment?

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
this topic should be asked in any forum. :)

What are you listening to at the moment?

Right now I'm listening to

T.I. ft. Rihanna - Live your life

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
Two songs I'm gunna learn this month

Pray for You - Jaron and The Long Road to Love :: Official Video

Tom Rush - Remember Song

Peace,
Kenny

Last edited:
•••
•••

From 2012, but seems like just yesterday...

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
On this day, in 1971, this awesome song was released. Although my top ten singles have changed over the years, this song remains number #1.

•••
•••
•••
On this day, in 1971, this awesome song was released. Although my top ten singles have changed over the years, this song remains number #1.

I wondered why Stairway was on my local radio today... thanks for the heads up ;)

Personally, I cannot listen to it anymore.
I played it to death - both the recording and on my guitar when I was learning to play.

I think Ramble On has been my favourite for the last few years.

•••
no-stairway-to-heaven-denied (1).gif

Peace,
Kenny

•••
Well, in keeping with the 49th anniversary, here's another Tolkien inspired Zeppelin classic from the Runes album...

•••
Grand Funk Railroad I'm Your Captain

Peace,
Kenny

•••
John Barleycorn Must Die - Traffic

Peace,
Kenny

•••
Sorry for the triple post, but this is the way they came out.

The Band - The Weight
With The Staples Family

From The Last Waltz

Peace,
Kenny

Last edited:
•••

Used to see Robert Plant strolling around my town and my mate George used to hang about with him back in the early 70's and get totally smashed. Robert had a place near Ynys Las, West Wales

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back