Domain Empire

What are you listening to at the moment?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
this topic should be asked in any forum. :)

What are you listening to at the moment?

Right now I'm listening to

T.I. ft. Rihanna - Live your life

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Used to see Robert Plant strolling around my town and my mate George used to hang about with him back in the early 70's and get totally smashed. Robert had a place near Ynys Las, West Wales

That must have been a great sight to see! There are only two or three people (actor/entertainer) I would cross the street to meet before I die. I would walk halfway across the state to meet and speak with Robert Plant. Besides his musical talent, I imagine he is one of the most cool people on the planet!

Another of my top ten songs of all time:

•••
•••
Wow...11 years old...still rocks.

•••
Did a speech tonight before my city council...had to take my mask off so I could be heard. The microphone was too low to pick up my speech (I'm tall) so it had to be moved closer to me. In the middle of speaking, the platform I was on shifted and my open mouth raked across the mike. After rattling their whitebread cages, I turned and left the main room. It was a standing room only meeting and someone in the main hall that was watching on cctv told me the person before me had just been diagnosed with covid19 but they let him in to speak since he owns a great deal of land within the city limits. As a way of keeping myself strong, I just committed to tickets to see Rammstein in Philly this coming August. May the Lord see fit to let me see the only remaining band on my list...

•••
Bonnie Raitt, Lowell George, John Hammond and Freebo 10/17/72 Ultrasonic Studios

'You meet the very same people on the way up, as on the way back down'
-Lowell George
....try not to be too offensive.

Peace,
Kenny

•••
That must have been a great sight to see! There are only two or three people (actor/entertainer) I would cross the street to meet before I die. I would walk halfway across the state to meet and speak with Robert Plant. Besides his musical talent, I imagine he is one of the most cool people on the planet!

Another of my top ten songs of all time:

I would walk halfway across the state to meet and speak with... Jimmy Page.

The player who inspired me to pick up guitar thirty-four years ago.

I think this is the best live recording that really showcases his amazing talent as a player.

Last edited:
•••
On this day I would like to thank all the veterans that might see this post. I thank you for the life I have lived due to your service. This song is for:

Jimmy C. a Marine pilot that gave his life along with the crew of his CH53
Len D. a Army vet that lived many horrors in Vietnam and dealt with them until just before his death.
Dad who was a Colonel in the Army and taught me to be a man when many around me were snowflakes.

May you all be rejoicing together...Semper Fi

•••
•••

A very haunting song that always gives me the chills!

I Was Only 19 (A Walk in the Light Green)

And can you tell me, doctor, why I still can't get to sleep?
And why the Channel Seven chopper chills me to my feet?
And what's this rash that comes and goes
Can you tell me what it means?
God help me
I was only nineteen

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
John Wick (2014) Club Scene Only Music Full Extended
youtu.be/b41K3xEmuoY

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I've heard a few good punk covers of this old Aussie classic lately

•••
I've heard a few good punk covers of this old Aussie classic lately

I remember you had some original records of their early stuff.

•••
I was thinking of honeydrippers ledzepplin and Klaatu and beatles. I found some secret Paul McCartney songs on youtube few years back and now i am thinking who else is doing secret bands.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back