IT.COM

What are you listening to at the moment?

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
this topic should be asked in any forum. :)

What are you listening to at the moment?

Right now I'm listening to

T.I. ft. Rihanna - Live your life

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
Eva Cassidy - Take Me To The River

Cheers
Corey

•••
•••
Outstanding line up.
Too many to mention them all.

Enjoy!

Peace,
Cy

Just a little bit from day 1, not my video. Try to catch this every year, real close to home. There's several stages and they limit the crowd to around 25K or so which makes it easy to get around. Enjoy. :)

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Jethro Tull Live at the Capital Centre 1977

Great band.
I used to get a kick when some people would say.
" That Jethro can really play the flute."

Peace,
Cy

•••
•••
•••
Peaches - Australia's first all female band to have a number one 1 hit.

•••
•••
Was listening to this on the drive home. Almost forgot about the domaining connection. From Wikipedia:

"In September 2011, Yahoo! reported that political groups associated with the Tea Party movement were trying to purchase the band's domain name. Stuart Chatwood stated "So much damage has been done to our name by the political movement that we're considering selling (The domain)" [10] It is estimated the band could sell the domain for over $1M U.S.[11] The band purchased the domain in 1993, and has since added the phrase "No politics... Just Rock and Roll" to their site in order to distance themselves from the political movement.[12] On October 15, 2011, Sedo announced that they will be exclusively listing the domain for sale on their online marketplace.[13] In February 2012, however, a post appeared on the website's news section that said: "The band has not sold teaparty.com.
"

Try it with headphones.

•••
•••
The video, although interesting, can distract from the song...beautifully sad.

•••
•••
•••
First one of his that I heard.......blew me away way back then.
Thanks for sharing with us Tom.
RIP.
Oh shit, we're down to one Willburry

throw this one in too..........too many to choose from.

@iowadawg was correct elsewhere and I was wrong here. Thank you. There are two Wilburry's left, Bob Dylan and Jeff Lynne.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Curious, anyone have any recommendations from 2017? I feel like it's been a pretty interesting year for music!

A lot of great comebacks, too, that are worth listening to.

Favorite album of 2017 so far: Grizzly Bear - "Painted Ruins"

Favorite song of 2017 so far: A$AP Mob · A$AP Rocky · Playboi Carti · Quavo · Lil Uzi Vert · Frank Ocean - "Raf"

Last edited:
•••
A repost?
I hope so...........

Last edited:
•••
Yeah, I like minimalist sad R&B love songs. This just came out: Jhené Aiko - New Balance

Jhené Aiko - Sativa (Audio) ft. Swae Lee

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back