Dynadot

What are you listening to at the moment?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
this topic should be asked in any forum. :)

What are you listening to at the moment?

Right now I'm listening to

T.I. ft. Rihanna - Live your life

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Greta Link has such a beautiful voice...

•••
'Iggy Confidential' - Iggy Pop's radio show on BBC 6music. Don't know if it streams overseas? For some reason he reminds me of how I imagine @biggie is in real life :xf.smile:

•••
'Iggy Confidential' - Iggy Pop's radio show on BBC 6music. Don't know if it streams overseas? For some reason he reminds me of how I imagine @biggie is in real life :xf.smile:

lol

imo...

•••
•••
Stan Getz, A very young Chick Corea,
The legendary rhythm section, Ron Carter (bass) and Grady Tate (drums).

Track 4 The Dizzy tune Con Alma is one of my favorite tunes, but the entire album is great.

Peace,
Cy

•••
•••
The guitar work that begins at 3:40 makes me smile.

Last edited:
•••
•••
The guitar work that begins at 3:40 makes me smile.
No foolin, bro.
There are not very many Gilmore solos that don't make me smile.
Simple and sweet.

Peace,
Cy

•••
9/10 Everyone in the audience has their hearing aids turned off

•••
•••
•••
•••
This guy was above average on guitar...

George Benson studied under him for years. ;)

Peace,
Cy

•••
the video is patterned after Madonna's "Justify My Love", but this song is way better than that song IMO.........

•••
•••
Just finished (unsuccessfully) negotiating to sell a domain to a wealthy International businessman that has to do with a very exclusive area in Europe that has MILLIONS of development dollars pouring in.

To try and close the deal, he offered a round trip ticket to Germany this summer including lodging and a weekend with SEVERAL notable musicians that simply get together and jam at a persons home/garden. The most notable planning to attend is David G.

The price for the domain was insanely low and the added value of ticket and lodging helped but not nearly enough...the fact that one of the best guitarists of all time (dead or alive) will be there makes my stomach turn at the thought I turned the offer down.

I just might cry in my coffee...it hit me at 7:29

Last edited:
•••

way ahead of its time...

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
In one of those moods...synth wave + saxaphone = retrospective chill

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back