Dynadot

What are you listening to at the moment?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
this topic should be asked in any forum. :)

What are you listening to at the moment?

Right now I'm listening to

T.I. ft. Rihanna - Live your life

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Was a little possessed by this song today so had to find a decent cover.

Thanks Kenny, this vid's for you!

(I will add, though, that I think the singer here is doing her best Stevie Nicks.)

Last edited:
•••
A Canadian friend of mine just posted on FB about the trouble he just had with the police in Mississippi...so I told him .."to get out of that place, ...and posted this (so going through a old school revival)

•••
Wow, that's a creepy video! Brilliant!

Bri, I remember back in the day, walking home from the bus station in Texas, just on the edge of someone's lawn to avoid the busy street, when a cop pulled up to question me and insisted on driving me home. Some pesky old biddy likely called him because I was defiling her precious green grass!

One of the locals had mentioned older stories about cops pulling over drifters and hippies and giving them a "free haircut" compliments of the "generous" townfolk.

Last edited:
•••
Wow, that's a creepy video! Brilliant!
Also has a history
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/We_Gotta_Get_out_of_This_Place

"
The song was very popular with United States Armed Forces members stationed in South Vietnam during the Vietnam War.[7] It was frequently requested of, and played by, American Forces Vietnam Network disc jockeys.[15] During 2006 two University of Wisconsin–Madison employees, one a Vietnam veteran, began an in-depth survey of hundreds of Vietnam veterans, and found that "We Gotta Get out of This Place" had resonated the strongest among all the music popular then: "We had absolute unanimity is this song being the touchstone. This was the Vietnam anthem. Every bad band that ever played in an armed forces club had to play this song."[16] Just such a band played the song in an episode ("USO Down", by Vietnam veteran Jim Beaver) of the American television series about the war, Tour of Duty, and the song is reprised in the episode's final scene.

"We Gotta Get out of This Place" was also used in Dennis Potter's 1965 television play Stand Up, Nigel Barton and the BBC's 1996 Newcastle-set Our Friends in the North, which partially took place in the 1960s. In America it was used as the title credits song in some episodes of the Vietnam War-set television series China Beach. It was then applied to the Bin Laden family, having to leave the United States in the aftermath of the September 11th terrorist attacks, in Michael Moore's 2004 Fahrenheit 9/11. It also was featured in the soundtrack to the 1987 movie Hamburger Hill. It was used in a third-season episode of the 2000s television series Heroes. It was used as the theme song for 2002 BBC comedy TLC and the 2013 BBC series Privates. The song was also featured humorously in the Kong: Skull Island trailer[17] "

just finished listenig to another big song of theirs..

•••
Alan Price on the VOX Continental :)
Alan got writing credits on the tune (Trad Arrg: Alan Price) and ended up getting all the royalties, which didn't make anyone (but Alan) very happy.

They were young and didn't know the repercussions, and even thought it was a group workout, somebody had to be on the label, so they picked Alan.
It could / should have said, Trad Arrg: The Animals.
Alan started dreaming it was all him, and never missed a chance to tell anyone who would listen that he did all the arranging.

Anyways, the Bass player in this band was Chas Chandler, who ended up being Jimi's manager and ripping him off for everything he did. Tour money, Royalties, etc...
But that's a story for a different day.

Peace,
Kenny

•••
Anyways, the Bass player in this band was Chas Chandler, who ended up being Jimi's manager and ripping him off for everything he did. Tour money, Royalties, etc...
Jimi who?

i kid, i kid

•••
•••
Telugu (South Indian Language) Song

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Live in some bar. Lucky bastids that got seats to this one.

Keef... not too smacked back. /sarcasm

Original with Mick Taylor on slide.

Ok, lets have it all...
The best 4 back to back album set in R&R
From start to finish R&R at its core.

For Exile use ad blocker (sorry)

Peace,
Kenny

Last edited:
•••
Figured that my favorite/favourite "Domain Surgeon" would be listening to one of her countries best exports (my opinion and also INX's)
The song that turned me on to them..

•••
INXS - Original Sin (official video reworked)

•••

Cheers
Corey

Last edited:
•••
Another masterpiece by Chuck Schuldiner and his band, Death. The “GodFather” of death metal, best known for basically creating the genre back in around 84’ , This song is off of chucks personal favorite album of his, Chuck died from pnemonia he got from chemotherapy treatment for a cancerous brain tumor in 2001 at 34 but his music lives on FOREVER. His lyrics are always especially deep, definitely does not fit todays stereotype of “Death Metal”

Last edited:
•••
Saw Death with Kreator in 1990. They blew me away. I'm sure they had so many more albums in them and would still be going with Chuck.

•••
Saw Death with Kreator in 1990. They blew me away. I'm sure they had so many more albums in them and would still be going with Chuck.
That is Legendary!!! So cool, I unfortunately never got to see them live... I met richard christy and gene hoglan however, that was great but Chuck is my idol no doubt, lucky enough to have a nice collection of memorabilia.

Heres a funny vid of chuck getting pissed at some fans for consantly knocking his mic over lol funny how they do it again right after he tells them to stop

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back