IT.COM

What are you listening to at the moment?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
this topic should be asked in any forum. :)

What are you listening to at the moment?

Right now I'm listening to

T.I. ft. Rihanna - Live your life

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••

Forever Young - Young Stadium Club

•••

Pray to God - Calvin Harris, Motion

•••
•••
Crickets on a forum.

(this video may not be available in your region)

•••
check this movie, for me, the best movie I've seen in years

Trailer

Movie on Youtube

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
A little bit country, a little bit rocknroll. . . /sarc

•••
•••
Crypto song. Play it loud!

(Mic drop.)

•••
•••
I have Spotify now, which is what I mostly listen to but got a new computer and getting everything organized. One is my 15,000 or so mp3s, using Winamp to listen to. Organizing the Jazz category. Some female vocalists who unfortunately both died too early from cancer, Eva Cassidy 33 years old, Lhasa de Sela 37 years old. Always loved Eva Cassidy. I have so much Billie Holiday, one of my favorite singers.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Smoothie

Funked up

Last edited:
•••
•••
Since I won nightswimming . com today, my ex-gf's favorite song of all time. I'm just watching the video for the first time and it's really trippy. At the 18 second mark, that's a Winn Dixie. It looks exactly like the WD I worked at back in the day. That guy mopping even kind of looks like me. We actually met there. I was a stock boy, she was a cashier. First girl I lived with. Says British version, trying to find out where this was filmed.

and a little Jane's Addiction. I now pronounce it like the lady at the beginning

I've been informed that the lady at the beginning of that video, is the one singing the hook in this video. The one girl in the video has the word Stop on her shorts, name of previous video. You have Flea from RHCP playing bass as well. Then I actually won bassguitarist .com recently. It's all connected.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back