Dynadot

What are you listening to at the moment?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
this topic should be asked in any forum. :)

What are you listening to at the moment?

Right now I'm listening to

T.I. ft. Rihanna - Live your life

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The Beatles: Get Back - A Sneak Peek from Peter Jackson

Acclaimed filmmaker Peter Jackson has released an exclusive sneak peek of his upcoming documentary β€œThe Beatles: Get Back” for fans everywhere to enjoy. The 5-minute special look is available to fans worldwide on TheBeatles.com and streaming on Disney+.

Feature-Length Film Opens in Theatres August 27, 2021

•••
•••
•••
My first post of 2021 in this thread...I hope and pray all you fellow music lovers, of all types, have a Happy And Healthy New Year!

Part of my play is to review all my names within 21 days and make adjustments...this set of music seems to be helping.

Last edited:
•••
Bert Jansch & John Renbourn

Footage from a 1966 documentary about the London Folk scene.

•••
One more from me tonight...pretty good mix for chill domaining.

•••
Louis Armstrong - What a wonderful world (1967)

Need some cheering up? This is sure to do the trick :)

•••
Bert Jansch - 60th Birthday Concert (full video)

Filmed at LSO St Luke's in East London to celebrate his 60th birthday, this concert features many of the songs that Bert has played throughout his career

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
The 2 'Lost in Space' TV series theme songs

A trip down memory lane.
I think John Williams (Star Wars composer) wrote these back in his earlier days.

The second theme (0:55) was always a favourite of mine.

Last edited:
•••
Next to Rush, The Police is the best trio band.

Good music gets better with time.

Last edited:
•••
This is one of the best trio, if not the best, rock band. I had an opportunity to see them live in Toronto over 10 years ago. Unfortunately that won’t be possible in their original lineup as their incredible drummer Neil Peart passed away. Enjoy this amazing performance:

Last edited:
•••
•••
This was a pretty good trio too...or three

Peace,
Kenny

Last edited:
•••
... and please don't forget the Jimi Hendrix Experience.
Even 'Slowhand' was bowled over.

•••
•••
•••
Nice Chapman Stick play... ^^^^^^
Tony Levin, right?

Peace,
Kenny

Last edited:
•••
•••
... and please don't forget the Jimi Hendrix Experience.
Even 'Slowhand' was bowled over.

There is a story where Jimi Hendrix, after seeing a concert by King Crimson, was so impressed he went up to Robert Fripp (founding member) and shook his left hand because it was closer to the heart.

Thrak is the album that got me hooked on King Crimson. Saw them in concert for that tour and it was phenomenal.

•••
If you listen, you will hear several series of notes, in different places, that seem familiar?!?!

Last edited:
•••
I would enjoy being able to see these performers in person...what a lovely voice.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back